• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ski to Sea OC in Bellingham

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
My Sweet Baboo and I went to the waterfront park yesterday to see the car show and watch the kayaks come in. We do it every year but this is the first time I OC'd to it. We walked all over the park with no trouble. LEOs were around and a pair of them stopped about twenty meters away, spoke together, one pointed at me(or in my general direction), then they just walked away. None of the other citizens enjoying the day seemed to notice.
We moved down to Fairhaven and it was the same. The only looks we got were when we were sitting on the curb eating. We walked all over Fairhaven, in and out of the crowds, past numerous LEOs and all was calm. I have pics and will post as soon as I figure it out.

amlevin

LEOs were around and a pair of them stopped about twenty meters away, spoke together, one pointed at me(or in my general direction), then they just walked away.

The first one probably thought you were SVG and the other said "No, you werent'".
2.gif