• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The anti-gun movement’s kind of candidate (and party)

Shoobee

Guns were not an issue in the recent (yesterday's) election.

And it is unlikely that they will become an issue in the foreseeable future either.

There are more important and critical fish to fry.

Sheesh.

Law abider

And it is unlikely that they will become an issue in the foreseeable future either.

Sheesh.

What would that be?? The critical issue(s):question:

Last edited:

Law abider

Don't you people ever go away?

Last night you got trounced.

Isn't there someplace you have to go now to lick your wounds?

I'll answer with your favorite quote: Blessed be Yahoveh ( Yeshua Hamashiah!) my strength, which teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight. Do you know what that really means? Then you will understand why I don't go away. Oh yes the other document.... I'll let you figure that one out. You must be a rare oxymoron: How do you believe in the second amendment and not see the re elected one not infringing on it??? WOW!!
My balm for any wound I suffer is a song I sing: Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Last edited:

protias

You call CA Commnist and yet you praise the Obamanation? And actually, the 2% popular vote difference isn't that much.

twoskinsonemanns

Your talking? It's like every thread you want to jump in right away and talk about how Obama is great and don't worry he's not after you guns. Get lost already.

NoTolerance

Just reply to every single one of Shoobee's posts by saying, "You aren't in a swing state!"

Seems to be his MO anyway...

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Sheesh.

I disagree fully, the o knew gun control would be an election loser for him, he kept it quiet so he could get elected again, and I expect several executive order and other underhanded moves to circumvent the constitution to try and disarm the populace. Look at the UN treaties, look at his comments during the debate when pushed on the issue, he wants the 94 klinton ban reinstated, and went on to say that he sees handguns as the problem.
Sales are booming for all firearms again, if you don't already own what you want, good luck trying to get it.

E6chevron

At this time, the Associated Press is scoring Obama with 51% of the popular vote, and Romney with 48%.

If the Green Bay Packers, had beaten the Chicago Bears 51 to 48, even a diehard Packer fan, would not call it a "trouncing".

The electoral college, usually has the effect of increasing the difference between two presidential candidates in a close election. It certainly had that effect this year.