• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone wanna go OC in Front of Joe Heck's Office On your lunch Hour?

The Big Guy

Here is a preview o0f what to expect from the Proggress now Nevada people:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7468996616.448511.158885361615&type=1&theater

Their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/ProgressNowNevada

In taking a look at these links I discovered that someone has started a petition to get Smith's to ban the carry of firearms in their stores. They now have 6 signatures, 4 from LV/Henderson. Their goal is 50 signatures. Wow, 50!

http://signon.org/sign/smiths-food-and-drug

TBG

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Are there details on meeting up before to arrive together?

I'm wondering if I should wear my NRA instructor shirt (assuming a coat isn't needed) that I wear quite often anyway. It helps promote me, but I like promoting that you shouldn't have to be an NRA instructor type of person for it to be okay to carry a gun.

Where is his office, or did I miss it?

DON`T TREAD ON ME

Are there details on meeting up before to arrive together?

I'm wondering if I should wear my NRA instructor shirt (assuming a coat isn't needed) that I wear quite often anyway. It helps promote me, but I like promoting that you shouldn't have to be an NRA instructor type of person for it to be okay to carry a gun.

Where is his office, or did I miss it?

(8485 W Sunset Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113 ) on Monday, Feb. 11 from 11 a.m. to Noon

Frantic84

In taking a look at these links I discovered that someone has started a petition to get Smith's to ban the carry of firearms in their stores. They now have 6 signatures, 4 from LV/Henderson. Their goal is 50 signatures. Wow, 50!

http://signon.org/sign/smiths-food-and-drug

TBG

I also noted that he said Nevada Law gives them the right to deny firearms. so I sent this:

I'm curios as to why you think Nevada Law allows the banning of fire arms on private property? such a sign hold no legal weight in Nevada, on private property. you are more than welcome to your opinions about guns but please do so with facts.
thank you.

The Big Guy

Very sorry I missed it. Got jammed up at work. Hope there was a good turnout and things went well..

TBG

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I think it went well. There were three camera crews there: Fox 5, Channel 8, and I don't know the third. Channel 8 was the only one that talked to us. She was very nice, and her cameraman seemed on board with the whole reason we were there and even asked his own questions to make sure they got good info.

Congressman Heck's staff talked with us as well, and noted our comments. They thanked us for coming, and we passed on our thanks to the Congressman.

I noticed a large percentage of expensive environment-hazard-at-disposal hybrid cars with Obama bumper stickers in the parking lot while the other group was there with their signs.

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Looked like there was some just as I was pulling up. By the time I walked over, the other group moved away from us about 50 feet. I heard about a few of the comments they made, but I'll let Dave fill you in as I would only have hearsay.

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Which were you? Or did you just see me on TV? I just got a call that part of my interview aired on Channel 8. I don't have TV, and I don't see it on the web yet, if it will be.