• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State-wide OC Day

How do you feel about a State-wide OC Day?

• I would support, but not participate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not support a State-wide OC Day.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KPatrick

imported post

Has anyone give a thought to a one day a week/month where we might encourage our CC friends to OC, so as to begin the process of de-stigmatizing the wearing of arms? It would give us a chance to talk to some new people, do some educating, and help cultivate the kind of social environment that we seek. We could make some little quarter-sheet fliers to hand to people who we interact with on that day. Give them this webaddress, others, info, etc.

Thoughts?

newell711

Definately a good idea. I think this is something that we should do. Sorry i see this is an old post but i still wanted to comment.

JeffTL

This should happen

I really think this is a great idea. I wish this had gained more traction earlier. Hopefully this thread takes off and we can rally some support.

1245A Defender

Wowwi!!!

Definately a good idea. I think this is something that we should do. Sorry i see this is an old post but i still wanted to comment.

I would like to see this happen and I would love to participate!

I really think this is a great idea. I wish this had gained more traction earlier. Hopefully this thread takes off and we can rally some support.

Glad to see 3 new guys jump on a band wagon that withered on the vine over three years ago!

My suggestion is this...
The most experianced of you, JeffTL, Pick a day, make an announcment, try to spread the word far and wide,
Have a great big OPEN CARRY DAY!!!
Report the results to us.

Good luck in your endever.