• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Question of the Day: How to distribute 7 rounds among 4 home invaders

77zach

4 charged in double murder: http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/four-arrests-in-carroll-home-invasion

Now keep in mind the "SAFE" act is now in effect. 10 wouldn't be enough and 7 rounds is the new limit.

Also keep this hypocrisy in mind suppurating from the state and it's corporate media organs. We have seen the city of Boston SHUT DOWN and militarized police (thousands of them) armed with TANKS seeking to kill/arrest ONE man. Yet, they don't want you to have a 30 round magazine for your rifle. The absurdity and outrageousness defies discussion.

palerider116

Have one high cap magazine and throw down magazines...

I had to reload three times!

Kidding. Not encouraging a SAFE act violation.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The new NYS Mozambique drill is 1 COM + 1 head.

Seriously, with 4 targets everybody gets 1 and maybe some will not need another. Either closest to farthest away if all are "equal" threats, or descending order of threat.

If all I can do to some is wound them (slowing them down) I might have a chance to club them to completely stop the threat. Seeing as how it is a life-or-death situation I will worry about the corrosive effects of blood on metal later.:uhoh:

stay safe.

davidmcbeth

Banned
First, I hope these guys go to prison forever.

Second, it highlights the need to have a gun handy, even at home.

Third these idiot politicians are starting to annoy me wherein I am taking action and getting to annoy them back.

Fourth, are these idiots going to legislate now that you can only stab with your knife 7 times next?

Superlite27

Seriously, with 4 targets everybody gets 1 and maybe some will not need another. Either closest to farthest away if all are "equal" threats, or descending order of threat.

^This. Everyone gets a single serving, (usually nearest to farthest, but if the guy in back is aiming, he's headed to the front of the line.) then, any that remain animated get a second helping, gratis.

But, as no plan survives first contact intact, the most likely scenario would be to launch six pills, and save the last one in hopes that only one crook is a meth addled nutcase determined to continue advancing regardless of bullets launched in his direction. Hopefully, they ALL run away, but if not, you still have one pill to deter the remaining attacker. (Or, in the instance of a meth addled rapist, you have one final hefty decision.)