• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet in Bremerton

Squeak

This is a copy from the OC in Poulsbo thread.
SATURDAY August 28 @ 9 AM
Family Pancake House
3331 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA
Driving Instructions: SR 16 to SR3N( a sweeping left)
Take the Kitsap Way Exit (duh)
Stay right
Go to 3331 Kitsap Way on left.
There is a Rite Aid across the street
WE WILL TAKE ATTENDANCE. Anyone not in attendance will report to Security.

Mainsail

Bleh. Why do the OCers always pick the worst places to eat? The Tacoma people meet at Denny’s even though there’s a Harvester with good food over in the Stadium District. (I wouldn't eat at Denny's if they paid me to eat there!) You guys pick Pancake House even though Taprock over in Poulsbo serves a great breakfast.

Is there some rule that we have to eat a lousy breakfast?

EDIT to add: Don't change the location on my account, I can't make it anyway.

Last edited:

boosteddreams

I'm going to a Supra meet this Saturday so I don't think I can make this. :uhoh: Hey, at least I'm not staying home to mow the lawn!

Batousaii

Bleh. Why do the OCers always pick the worst places to eat? The Tacoma people meet at Denny’s even though there’s a Harvester with good food over in the Stadium District. (I wouldn't eat at Denny's if they paid me to eat there!) You guys pick Pancake House even though Taprock over in Poulsbo serves a great breakfast.

- Because we spend our spare money on guns, and then go for cheap food :p
I like both Denny's and the Pancake House -hehe
:dude:

Squeak

Do you serve cheese with your whine? Let me see..............a meet was mentioned a week ago. I'm reallllly sorry if I missed your post on time, date, and location. All this fuss and you can't make it?

Trigger Dr

OK, You pick the date, time and place.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
OK,,, but thats pretty early,
who will call and wake me up?
who all will come?

and squeak,,,, who ask you??

marching orders...sound off, whos coming??

I may remind you...if I can figure a way to do it and do it safely.

WE WILL TAKE ATTENDANCE. Anyone not in attendance will report to Security.

I have met the security guy....he's a push over.

I do not know that I will be eating at Denny's again either, way overpriced. The Harvester in the Stadium District is a great choice.

- Because we spend our spare money on guns, and then go for cheap food :p
I like both Denny's and the Pancake House -hehe
:dude:

Uhh...Denny's aint cheap.

Mainsail

Do you serve cheese with your whine? Let me see..............a meet was mentioned a week ago. I'm reallllly sorry if I missed your post on time, date, and location. All this fuss and you can't make it?

I'm whining? Seriously? I don't know who pissed in your cornflakes but I was merely making a suggestion.

I don't really care where you meet, I only mentioned that there are much better places to do so.

No, I can't make it, but even if I could I would never set foot inside a Denny's anyhow.

69Charger

Come for a cup of coffee. NO one said you had to eat.
GEEE
Dave

Squeak

I'm whining? Seriously? I don't know who pissed in your cornflakes but I was merely making a suggestion.

I don't really care where you meet, I only mentioned that there are much better places to do so.

No, I can't make it, but even if I could I would never set foot inside a Denny's anyhow.
Go back and read your post. Nothing but negative.'Why do the OCers pick the worst places to eat?' Either you are not an OCer or.............forget it!:banghead:

G20-IWB24/7

Mainsail has had more nightmare LE encounters than I can recall. Anyone OCing in Tacoma can thank him for not ending up in handcuffs every time you go out. I'd say he's "an OCer."