• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Call for the Impeachment of President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

since9

Campaign Veteran
Please write your Congressmen today.

Dear Congressman X:

There is a growing, real, and credible terrorist threat on our own soil, and both our President and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are willfully refusing to do their duty to our country. By failing to act, they are adhering to the enemy, a treasonous act.

Article:

"WASHINGTON – A radical jihadist group responsible for nearly 50 attacks on American soil is operating 35 terrorist training camps across the nation, but the U.S. government refuses to include the organization on the State Department’s list of foreign terrorists.

"Jamaat ul-Fuqra, known in the U.S. as “Muslims of America,” has purchased or leased hundreds of acres of property – from New York to California – in which the leader, Sheikh Mubarak Gilani, boasts of conducting “the most advanced training courses in Islamic military warfare.”

"In a recruitment video captured from Gilani’s “Soldiers of Allah,” he states in English: “We are fighting to destroy the enemy. We are dealing with evil at its roots and its roots are America.”

"Though Gilani and his organization is suspected of committing assassinations and firebombings inside the U.S., and is also suspected of the beheading murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl in Pakistan, the terrorist camps spread through the country continue to expand in numbers and population."

Congressman X: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." - U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section 3."

Furthermore, "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." - U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 4."

This isn't an option. It's a duty. Neither I nor at least 50 Million Americans care whether this is an election year or not. Treason is treason, and it's the duty of Congress to address it head on. We don't care how the media might perceive this, and half the country will never vote for Obama, anyway. Regardless, it's immaterial, so please, Congressman X -- do your duty! The character at the helm of our entire government has gotten away with the bankrupting of America, and now he and Hillary Clinton sit idly by, willfully ignoring a known and growing threat. That's "adhering to the enemy," and it's TREASON.

Please impeach them both.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

The trash people dig-up, and display for all to see. Keep peddling this fear-mongering crap; I am sure there are millions of bottom feeders of fear to pack their heads with such nonsense laid out in the OP.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
The trash people dig-up, and display for all to see. Keep peddling this fear-mongering crap; I am sure there are millions of bottom feeders of fear to pack their heads with such nonsense laid out in the OP.

Just too play devil's advocate here, the moonbat messiah's regime is no more responsible for completely ignoring the growing domestic threat of radical jihadists. Your choice too dismiss the OP in typical leftist reactionary fashion is no suprise, but I figured you would have taken the old stand-by approach and blamed Bush first. Islamic sociopaths are a threat to every government (and civilians living in their jurisdiction) on earth that isn't supporting them in some fashion or another. Everywhere there is a significant population of muslims, barbaric murders are commited shortly after the exclaimation "Allah Akbar!".

As a "liberated" woman yourself I thought you would be more understanding that the agenda these a$$holes have would not promote your current standard of living.

Yet for the libtard left, Christians are a threat. I have never seen carnage a suicide bomber created seconds before shouting "Jesus loves you!!", I have seen body parts dangling from concertina wire thanks too the one who told us his moongod was great. It's a rather grissly sight, and I fear it is one Americans here at home will eventually see up close and personal since it's so politically correct to ignore the threat.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Really? Never heard of the KKK? Or Anders Behring Breivik? How about...

As far as the OP... Obama SHOULD be arrested for treason. He signed the NDAA on New Years Eve. That's more than enough to impeach him.

I've never seen or heard of anyone affiliated with the KKK blowing himself up arbitrarily in a crowd, and their worst terrorist act of all times pale in comparison to the frequent everyday acts of islamic radicals. Furthermore those idiots have been so completely marginaized they're only real organization begins and ends behind prison bars. Anders Behring Breivik? Not a citizen of my country, wasn't acting against my people, wasn't acting to promote any agenda I support, wasn't acting to promote free enterprise, wasn't acting too promote republican ideals, and wasn't pist off because of some real or percieved slight against Christ. He is ONE EXAMPLE compared too tens of thousands of examples the muzbots have given us, but you're quick to point him out. Therefore he is a non-issue in my post, and I actually thought you were better than that.

More people are killed on purpose everyday in countries with significant muslim populations in terrorist attacks, than have been killed in any single attack against abortion clinics. The two can not even be compared by a rational adult. You can count on one hand the attacks against abortionists by "christians" in the past decade. All the hairs on your body cannot account for attacks waged by muslims this year.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Really? Never heard of the KKK? Or Anders Behring Breivik? How about...

As far as the OP... Obama SHOULD be arrested for treason. He signed the NDAA on New Years Eve. That's more than enough to impeach him.

Uh-uh. In this here constitutional republic, treason has a very specific definition. Its given in the constitution. Signing the NDAA doesn't fit. It was treasonous in a broad sense, but it ain't arrestable as treason.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

With the signing of NDAA Obummer has given himself power to wage war on American soil with American troops against American Citizens. His war on the Constitution is most certainly adhering to our enemies, giving them aid. NDAA is Obummer's shot across the bow signaling his declaration of War against America.

No offense, Handy, but you're stretching the circumstances to meet your desired result.

Giving himself the power to wage war is not waging war. And, locking up citizens indefinitely is certainly not war.

One cannot make war on the constitution. It is a piece of paper.

Adhering to which enemies? There is a big difference between adhering to Germany, ala the Rosenbergs, and doing something that just happens to align with a stated goal of a definite say terrorist organization. Now, if he had signed the NDAA as part of a knowing plot to aid Muslim takeover of the government or something, that would be different. But, you would have to also look at all 90+ senators that voted for it, and all the House members that voted for it.

Is it treasonous in the classic meaning of betrayal of the state? Perhaps, if we say that the people are the state. Is it constitutionally treasonous? No.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
And these are just words...?

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

:banghead:

No offense taken. I guess I look at the Constitution in a different light. I think it's the only thing that separates us from tyranny and subjugation. Since it is the basis for our existance as a nation and people I feel any action in direct violation of the Constitution is an attack on it and us as free men.

Happy weekend.

:)

Oh, you're absolutely right--it is an attack.

But, we can't defend the constitution by changing the meanings of its words. If we did, we'd be using creative interpretation much like was used to stretch the commerce clause beyond all recognition. When it comes to applying the constitution we want to set aside hyperbole and pay very close attention to what the constitution actually says.

since9

Campaign Veteran

Yeah, such as my Congressman, whom I had the distinct pleasure of his company last night at the local GOP Open House, during which he stated much the same "trash" while talking about the very real likelihood of the disgusted American people reclaiming a Republican Senate this year.

If you have any fault, Lady, it's that you, like most liberals, are idealistic to a fault, in spite of the facts. That's great for discussing armchair politics, but when it comes time to run a country, idealism is about as effective as driving an 18-wheeler through the Lincoln Tunnel while blindfolded.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Yeah, such as my Congressman, whom I had the distinct pleasure of his company last night at the local GOP Open House, during which he stated much the same "trash" while talking about the very real likelihood of the disgusted American people reclaiming a Republican Senate this year.

If you have any fault, Lady, it's that you, like most liberals, are idealistic to a fault, in spite of the facts. That's great for discussing armchair politics, but when it comes time to run a country, idealism is about as effective as driving an 18-wheeler through the Lincoln Tunnel while blindfolded.

Here you go again espousing your so-called "facts." BTW, Liberals are Utopian, and I have stated that I do not accept Utopian Dogma. Conservatives are Idealists, and I do not accept Idealist Dogma. You can believe me or not.

The irony in this is that on forums where there is predominantly Liberals, I am accused of being a right wing idealogue. I find it hilarious.

ManInBlack

Hannityzed, Limbaughed b***s***.

I hate Obama as much as any other patriot, but I'm far more afraid of the government (Republicans as well as Democrats) than I am of Muslims. History shows that it poses a far greater threat to my life, liberty and property.

Give the fear a rest, bro.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

I hate Obama as much as any other patriot, but I'm far more afraid of the government (Republicans as well as Democrats) than I am of Muslims. History shows that it poses a far greater threat to my life, liberty and property.

Give the fear a rest, bro.

Personally, I don't give a flying sh*t about Muslims. And this whole notion that Muslims are going to take over America is total nonsense--can anyone state "Modern day war against Communism!".

Something like 1% of our population is Muslim, they are far from any political threat. Aside from blowing up cars, they have no muscle in this country.

I see what the implication is though--**not in your post ManInBlack, but in others who are concerned about Muslims. President Obama as a Muslim, right? ***Most individuals in the instance of bringing up Muslims, act as if there is not the implication here.

Limpbaugh is nothing more than a fear-mongering POS that makes tens of millions of dollars a year peddling his version of political rhetoric snake oil.

***You are right ManInBlack, there is a threat, and it is this two party system that leaves us voting between two crappy options--that is not Democratic, that is not a Republican system, that is a TYRANNY!

Last edited:

ManInBlack

I see what the implication is though. President Obama as a Muslim, right? You can now do what most individuals do in this instance, act as if that is not the implication here.

I made no such implication, and the fact that you were able to read that into my post just gives further evidence of your delusional state of mind. Seek help.

Beretta92FSLady

I made no such implication, and the fact that you were able to read that into my post just gives further evidence of your delusional state of mind. Seek help.

I misread what you stated, I am sorry. I will make it better, I have changed my response to reflect what you actually stated. But I am going to retain the response as a general levy against Republicans, if that is alright.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Such hyperbole and fluffy language! :lol:

Would you be so kind as to post a link. I would greatly enjoy reading such.

I figured I would start flinging the term Tyranny around. Everybody else seems to be doing it.:p

I would gladly link you up but, most of them I have been barred from, unfortunately.

OC for ME

Impeach Obama? Nonsense....vote him out. I get the impression around here that folks do not normally agree with most things congress does. So, why do we want them to get involved in this nonsense?

As far as Clinton, she is confirmed by the Senate, but can she be impeached like a federal judge? I don't know how that would work for cabinet positions.