• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Confirmation Jeri is reading this site.

I've been talking to Jeri on FB. She literally just sent me this message:

Jeri Bonavia January 5 at 12:23pm Report
Yeah, actually, he did make the remark on OCDO. I know because one of the banned members (who must have ticked off both God and Congress), sends me a link to inflammatory posts. Nice guy, eh?

Just an FYI.

XDFDE45

she can join. She's been invited before.

That likely won't happen because then she would have to back up her "statistics" with with proven facts and not emotion
eusa_snooty.gif

AaronS

I was just told today that if I did not unlike her FB site, she would ban me. She also let me know that I will never be able to post on her main page because she does not want her site to turn into Farm and Fleets...
Funny that we are so willing to let her on our site, and let her post what ever she wants, but we can not post at all on hers. I guess in her head it's her way, or no way.

CalicoJack10

I have an open offer for Jeri B.

Instead of sitting around talking about things that you have no experience with, I invite you to come up here and I will teach you any of my firearms and/or self defense courses free and privately. I will supply you with everything you need to take the courses, and I will pay for everything but travel and lodging out of pocket. Hell, I will even feed you.

This will have to start with the basics, and safety classes, but for all I care you are welcome to take all of my courses after that. You will have a chance to experience first hand what kind of training responsable firearms owners go through to make sure they are safe with their weapons.

The only stipulation is that you must let me video record any and all classes for public and private use.

P.S. I will send this link to your facebook page.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
ok ?????? WHY do we want her to have the ability to post on this forum ? This just baffles me !

1. She hates Guns & everything American including the 2nd Amendment
2. She hates guns & everything to do with them
3. She hates gun & our ability to use them for our self defense
4. She hates guns & would have NOTHING good to add to this site..yes she would be very anti what we are trying to do.
5. Being nice to her & conversing with her will not help our struggles at all !
6. WAVE her Anti freedom, Liberal , gun hating organization wants to disarm us.
7. She & her Communist organization WAVE is the ENEMY, Granted now a much much weaker & diminished Enemy.
8. SHE WILL NEVER BE CONVERTED OVER TO OUR SIDE, SHE WILL NEVER BE AN ALLIE. She is far too brainwashed.

let the troll lurk..that's what trolls are good for.

Last edited:

xd40arff

Here's what one of her WAVE members posted on her page.

Margo Gariepy If I believed in a civilian's use of guns, I'd shoot the mf'ers right between they eyes .... Ooops, how uncivil of me.

UglyGun

Here's what one of her WAVE members posted on her page.

Margo Gariepy If I believed in a civilian's use of guns, I'd shoot the mf'ers right between they eyes .... Ooops, how uncivil of me.

I'm sure many of you guys have seen the following article, but I'll drop a link here anyway.
From: http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingagainstselfdefense.htm
Reaction formation is yet another defense mechanism common among the anti-gun folks. Reaction formation occurs when a person's mind turns an unacceptable feeling or desire into its complete opposite.13 For example, a child who is jealous of a sibling may exhibit excessive love and devotion for the hated brother or sister.

Likewise, a person who harbors murderous rage toward his fellow humans may claim to be a devoted pacifist and refuse to eat meat or even kill a cockroach.

1FASTC4

WAVE is irrelevant; populated by the kook fringe of society. Why give it any attention?

AaronS

I have an open offer for Jeri B.

Instead of sitting around talking about things that you have no experience with, I invite you to come up here and I will teach you any of my firearms and/or self defense courses free and privately. I will supply you with everything you need to take the courses, and I will pay for everything but travel and lodging out of pocket. Hell, I will even feed you.

This will have to start with the basics, and safety classes, but for all I care you are welcome to take all of my courses after that. You will have a chance to experience first hand what kind of training responsable firearms owners go through to make sure they are safe with their weapons.

The only stipulation is that you must let me video record any and all classes for public and private use.

P.S. I will send this link to your facebook page.

Now that is a super nice offer. The class time alone is worth a lot of money. If I were her, I would take you up on a few classes for sure, like you say, just to get a better understanding of what some of us are all about.
On the other hand, I bet Glock34 hit it on the head... Still, nice offer though.

Vandil

ok ?????? WHY do we want her to have the ability to post on this forum ? This just baffles me !

4. She hates guns & would have NOTHING good to add to this site..yes she would be very anti what we are trying to do.
7. She & her Communist organization WAVE is the ENEMY, Granted now a much much weaker & diminished Enemy.
8. SHE WILL NEVER BE CONVERTED OVER TO OUR SIDE, SHE WILL NEVER BE AN ALLIE. She is far too brainwashed.

I don't know about you but she makes me feel like a freaking genius every time she posts something. So I say let her post we'll all get some laughs and go to bed every night feeling like Einsteins.

johnny amish

Keep your friends close and your enemys closer.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
I wish I could take credit for this, it was posted by one of our side on the F&F Facebook.

WAVE = We Authorize Violence Everywhere :)

We gotta get some t-shirts made up.

Last edited: