• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Highschooler arrested for writing fictional story about killing a dinosaur with a gun

Maverick9

He's lucky they didn't cut off his hands.

Think that's crazy? I can see it as a punishment for 'social disorderly behavior' when preservation of the state becomes 'god'.

It's dumb, but what was the kid thinking? He knew in this climate he should not have done that.

rightwinglibertarian

Primus

He was arrested for disturbing school when they confronted him about the assignment and searched his bag. Not because if the paper. Lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

Your department?

Mall security baby :D;)

I trained the gecko on his high speedidness and g21 in his light speed draw faster from concealed then open.

Actually I'm a fire fighter I wish I was a cop they are my heros... Lmao.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Mall security baby :D;)

I trained the gecko on his high speedidness and g21 in his light speed draw faster from concealed then open.

Actually I'm a fire fighter I wish I was a cop they are my heros... Lmao.

Second time in as many days:

[video=youtube;KiL_7Tpe19E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiL_7Tpe19E[/video]

FattyKrack

He was arrested for disturbing school when they confronted him about the assignment and searched his bag. Not because if the paper. Lol

I'm sorry Primus wth do you mean by that? A bag search with a negative result, plus someone ACTING PISSED when they are being detained over a fictitious story? Are you really the person we read you to be? And the whole time I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt...
I mean.. you are taking a PD and faculty word over common sense. Are you trained to neglect reason? I understand that the facts aren't 100% out on this, but don't you see what side you already jump on??

Last edited:

Primus

I never said I agree. Just that he was charged for disturbing school because he was mad.

WalkingWolf

I never said I agree. Just that he was charged for disturbing school because he was mad.

Let me get this straight, after the teacher admitted reporting the kid for the essay, YOU are claiming they got involed and searched his locker and bag because he was mad.

There is somebody mad/crazy here, and it is not the kid...

Last edited:

Primus

Let me get this straight, after the teacher admitted reporting the kid for the essay, YOU are claiming they got involed and searched his locker and bag because he was mad.

There is somebody mad/crazy here, and it is not the kid...

No. Not claiming that at all.

At the end of the article it says he was DETAINED for disturbing the school then charged with disorderly conduct.

It also says his bag and locker were searched for a gun based on his paper. And mentions he was pissed about it.

Read the damn article instead of the stupid title.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
No. Not claiming that at all.

At the end of the article it says he was DETAINED for disturbing the school then charged with disorderly conduct.

It also says his bag and locker were searched for a gun based on his paper. And mentions he was pissed about it.

Read the damn article instead of the stupid title.

I did, but it didn't unequivocally state the reason for his arrest.

Primus

I did, but it didn't unequivocally state the reason for his arrest.

True. Not unequivocally. Just states detained for disrupting school and charged disorderly conduct and searched his stuff.

The Truth

Police entering a school and searching property based on a story about a ******* dinosaur = not disruptive or criminal.

Getting mad about being searched to no avail for writing a fictional story about killing a ******* dinosaur = disruptive and criminal.

Nice logic.

Primus

"Summerville police officials say Stone was disruptive and told he was being detained for disturbing schools.

Stone was arrested charged with disorderly conduct."

Disruptive how? I'm betting maybe an f bomb or two...hence "disturbing school" which MAY equal disorderly conduct.

FOIA the police report.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
What good does arresting the kid do, anyway?

If the child is being "disruptive", there are non-aggressive, property-based ways to handle it.

For instance, fine the kid's parents. If they don't pay, or if they fail to discipline and he becomes "recidivist", then you can expel the kid off the premises (after a hearing if it's a public school).

But nooooooo. Let's arrest him, because arresting kids for not causing tangible harm to others makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

I love our country.

The Truth

Somewhere in an alternate reality, the student wins a creative writing contest for a college scholarship. In America today, he's arrested in school, fined $1,000s, and doesn't get to graduate.

'At'll teach 'em