• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sarasota area members

scoobydoo6906

this may seem to be a odd thing to post but I am going to anyhow. so this is about bowling...I am trying to put together a opencarry.org bowling squad in the Sarasota area. I am hoping to put this together for the spring/summer of next year. the fall/winter season just started so we have time to maybe put a 6 man/women squad together. I am looking for good people to represent our cause intelligently. the team does not have to be all members but must be like minded at least. so anybody that would be interested send me a message. its will be a weekly thing for 6 mouths or so so keep that in mind. fees are not known yet but run about $10-$15 range.

thanks,
leonard

hammer6

this may seem to be a odd thing to post but I am going to anyhow. so this is about bowling...I am trying to put together a opencarry.org bowling squad in the Sarasota area. I am hoping to put this together for the spring/summer of next year. the fall/winter season just started so we have time to maybe put a 6 man/women squad together. I am looking for good people to represent our cause intelligently. the team does not have to be all members but must be like minded at least. so anybody that would be interested send me a message. its will be a weekly thing for 6 mouths or so so keep that in mind. fees are not known yet but run about $10-$15 range.

thanks,
leonard

i'm down if we can do it in bradenton

thejax

I would actually be interested IF it was in or near Sarasota. No disrespect to the other Op but Bradenton and Manatee County , in my opinion, is full of a lot of undesirable people and cops that are corrupt. I drive to Tampa daily and I never get off the interstate in Manatee. If the Op lives in Manatee and not near the beach, i'm sure they would agree.

Anyway, if you want to do the Sarasota thing I am interested. Hit me up. Thanks.

scoobydoo6906

not to be an a** jax but avoiding Manatee county is not going to solve your with whoever there. well i guess its more of an our problem... anyhow. I would rather do it in here in Sarasota that being said. reason being that we'll be bowling with the Sarasota county sheriff. i think it will be a good opportunity to interact with some people that could help the open carry cause and the second amendment cause in general. I moved here from an open carry state and i would like to see it become a common thing here. talking to people about our cause in respectful and intelligent way is a good thing.

scoobydoo6906

I wouldn't say that somebody is full of ones self because they are aware of his/hers words affect peoples perception. normalization not alienation just saying :)