• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - Citizen harrassed by police for taking video

DeltaOps

Law inforcement tries to bait citizens all the time. So whats the big deal if returned the favor? We have rights and to not exercise them would be a shame. I have my phone ready everytime I see a LEO. On a one on one situation, its the LEOs word against yours. Hmmm wonder who would win that one. However, with the video above, I would have done it different. I would have never told them that if I was being detained I would give you my ID. I would have asked if I was being detained, if no answer. Have a nice day. Then I owuld have walked away.

Freedom1Man

You are getting it. You can exercise your rights all you want. If they are approved here first and have to do with firearms. And not that hippie crap like writing and taking pictures and sh*t.

And actually I have. I made a bid decision by following my heart and perusing the career I wanted over 20 years ago. My career choice is directly protected by the 1st Amendment. So every time I get threatened, shoved up against walls, screamed at, lied to and dragged around by cops while doing my job it's my fault. Because I'm obviously a master baiter. A lefty libtard master baiter.

It was in reference to the SAME movie you made reference to.... :rolleyes: LAUGHING!

sudden valley gunner

Law inforcement tries to bait citizens all the time. So whats the big deal if returned the favor? We have rights and to not exercise them would be a shame. I have my phone ready everytime I see a LEO. On a one on one situation, its the LEOs word against yours. Hmmm wonder who would win that one.

Yep. I will never understand the mindset it is Ok for cops (as government agents) to unconstitutionally proactively look for trouble, yet non cops are not supposed to constitutionally keep an eye on their employees? Or even test to see whether or not they are doing their job properly.

Freedom1Man

Yep. I will never understand the mindset it is OK for cops (as government agents) to unconstitutionally proactively look for trouble, yet non cops are not supposed to constitutionally keep an eye on their employees? Or even test to see whether or not they are doing their job properly.

I am glad that I am not the only one who does not understand this. Shoot you can get 'tested' by your boss at any other job. How is it such a bad thing for us, as bosses, to test cops?

davidmcbeth

Banned
I've had cops say the same thing to me ... I just ignores them...they asked for ID too & I just ignored them..I don't initiate a conversation or continue any such conversation. Nor do I stop taking pics or vids ... and I give them no discussion...want to drive them crazy? Just keep your mouth shut..

And they all talk about 9/11 .. I'm very impressed by their logic...good police work der guys

twoskinsonemanns

A perfect example if you go out looking for a fight, you will find one, right, wrong or indifferent and most who view this will think, what an idiot.

The people that think this guy in an idiot are the same people that have been kicked around so long they are like the abused dog that will whine and puddle on the floor if you even look at it.