• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Royal City, WA questions?

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Jeff to leave WA is like a rat jumping ship. ID may be better right now, but the anti-gun people are spreading their money around the nation. No state is safe, Blumberg and cronies is trying to get 594 passed in NV as we speak. Moving is only a temporary fix. I hope that your decision to move is for more/better reasons than just the gun laws.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If all of the good people left the state, that would be tantamount to handing the antis the state on a platter.

I do not like some of the things going on in my state now, but I will not cut and run. Instead I choose to take a stand and will work to see the wrongs made right again.

We all have different circumstances that effect our decisions, so I am not being critical of any one person. I have not walked in their shoes.

Jeff Hayes

Jeff to leave WA is like a rat jumping ship. ID may be better right now, but the anti-gun people are spreading their money around the nation. No state is safe, Blumberg and cronies is trying to get 594 passed in NV as we speak. Moving is only a temporary fix. I hope that your decision to move is for more/better reasons than just the gun laws.

REALLY??? A rat jumping ship? I have stood by my self and faced the man when everyone else disappeared until the dust settled and it was safe.

I have spent thousands of dollars when no one would donate a single dollar.

I have faced down City Councils, Cops and Chiefs of Police.

Where where you when I was threatened with arrest?

I have always been willing to stand up every time without fear and you call me a rat abandoning ship, go have *** **** ******** ASAP.

Step up or shut up, you have no right to criticize my decisions until you make a stand that actually has some risk.

I want to say so much more but it would likely get deleted, simply put you do not have the balls to stand like myself, Gogodawgs, M1Gunner, Deros72, Mainsail, Msglagai, Sudden Valley Gunner and many others have. If you want to criticize me first prove you have the balls and the hair to stand with us when the **** hits the fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff Hayes

If all of the good people left the state, that would be tantamount to handing the antis the state on a platter.

I do not like some of the things going on in my state now, but I will not cut and run. Instead I choose to take a stand and will work to see the wrongs made right again.

We all have different circumstances that effect our decisions, so I am not being critical of any one person. I have not walked in their shoes.

Cut and run really????????????????????

Jeff Hayes

Presume you read all of my post, not just the snippet you quoted. See the last line particularly.

No need to take umbrage as I was clearly not attacking you.

You are correct, I am going to leave my comment stand so the thread makes sense.

Stretch

May want to check Richland, Pasco or Kennewick for openings. Larger area, still an arid climate.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wstar425

She has a couple of interviews coming up around Wisconsin. Looking for a smaller school, less than 2500 students. Out of state an attractive option due to the ability to still collect her pension from WRS. WA is one that is not so difficult to transfer License. Headhunter said they had an internal candidate. Often, that is a done deal and may be they saw no need to bring in someone from so far away. Only speculation on my part tho.