• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now its 50 states --- only 7 to go per Obamalama (succession)

Jack House

People harping on the 57 states thing is ridiculously annoying. Just like when the liberals did it to Bush.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Succession? What exactly are we talking about here? :p:)

Jeez, you're acting like he's a king or something. Oh, wait...

eye95

People harping on the 57 states thing is ridiculously annoying. Just like when the liberals did it to Bush.

If one is going to make fun of Obama for his 57 States mistake, he should be careful to spell secession correctly. Oh, the irony.

It was silly when they did it to Bush (nukular) and Quayle (potatoe). It is silly when they do it to Obama. There are too many real issues with that despot to waste time on the 57 States thing. When someone uses one of these petty things to bash another, I learn a lot more about the someone than I do the another.

Last edited:

Jack House

Uh, the difference is that Barry knows there are 57 states, where as Dubya only thought there was 57 states.
I don't care what you think the difference is, he made one mistake while campaign and likely very tired. Harping on such a stupid mistake is childish.

davidmcbeth

Banned
If one is going to make fun of Obama for his 57 States mistake, he should be careful to spell secession correctly. Oh, the irony.

It was silly when they did it to Bush (nukular) and Quayle (potatoe). It is silly when they do it to Obama. There are too many real issues with that despot to waste time on the 57 States thing. When someone uses one of these petty things to bash another, I learn a lot more about the someone than I do the another.

Hardly silly showing that our elected representatives are really idiots ... I gotta know!

M

McX

does this matter indicate there will be a new market, and booming sales opening up in Confederate flags?