• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UN personnel are monitoring our election

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
http://joemiller.us/2012/10/outrage...even-if-they-violate-texas-law/#ixzz2BAeHoi6C

In a development that should outrage every red-blooded, patriotic American, the Obama Administration announced that international observers in the United States cannot be arrested by state law enforcement even if the United Nations representatives violate state law.

This is a list of the "UN Observers" in your State.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/110874123/United-Nations-Election-Observer-Deployment-2012

I saw this today (were have I been?) and it sounds like the beginning of an apocalypse book.

http://aclj.org/united-nations/united-nations-monitors-american-elections

KYGlockster

Activist Member
http://joemiller.us/2012/10/outrage...even-if-they-violate-texas-law/#ixzz2BAeHoi6C

In a development that should outrage every red-blooded, patriotic American, the Obama Administration announced that international observers in the United States cannot be arrested by state law enforcement even if the United Nations representatives violate state law.

This is a list of the "UN Observers" in your State.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/110874123/United-Nations-Election-Observer-Deployment-2012

I saw this today (were have I been?) and it sounds like the beginning of an apocalypse book.

http://aclj.org/united-nations/united-nations-monitors-american-elections

We will see. All they have to do is arrest them. By the time anyone hears about it the elections will be over. This is egregious, and everyone should be outraged and letting Obama know about it (like it would do any good). This is what America will turn into with him in another 4 years, and we can't take it! I am sick of this ignorant moron controlling everything he pleases; it's like we have no say anymore.

davidmcbeth

Banned
ROFL .. local law enforcement hate the FBI; I'm sure their love of UN officials is even lower.

O'bamalama is such a commie ...

"Wait, I have UN credentials !!! ahhhhhhh!" .. I would approve that beating lol

SFCRetired

The Secretary of State of Alabama has unequivocally said that no, repeat NO, foreign observers are allowed closer than thirty feet to the doors of a polling place.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/20006792/...n-poll-watchers-not-allowed-in-polling-places

Knowing my fellow Alabamians, and especially those who are members of local law enforcement, were I one of these international observers, I wouldn't push it. Obama may say they can't be arrested, but the sheriff is the supreme law enforcement official in the county. The one here in Montgomery County would arrest them, put them in cuffs, and take them to jail. Diplomatic immunity notwithstanding!!

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
The Secretary of State of Alabama has unequivocally said that no, repeat NO, foreign observers are allowed closer than thirty feet to the doors of a polling place.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/20006792/...n-poll-watchers-not-allowed-in-polling-places

Knowing my fellow Alabamians, and especially those who are members of local law enforcement, were I one of these international observers, I wouldn't push it. Obama may say they can't be arrested, but the sheriff is the supreme law enforcement official in the county. The one here in Montgomery County would arrest them, put them in cuffs, and take them to jail. Diplomatic immunity notwithstanding!!

Yep, sheriffs can arrest any federal agent, up to and including the president. I hope your state, and the others who have warned those who would trample states rights, sticks by its guns and does in fact, carry out arrests where necessary.

SFCRetired

My polling place is a church of a denomination that is anti. For tomorrow, it is not a church, it is a polling place. I will have my SA Champion on my right hip tomorrow, openly and proudly.

As concerns schools, as I understand the law, if you have a permit from your state, you are OK. Some of you legal eagles tell me if I'm wrong as IANAL and never claimed to be.

sudden valley gunner

My polling place is a church of a denomination that is anti. For tomorrow, it is not a church, it is a polling place. I will have my SA Champion on my right hip tomorrow, openly and proudly.

As concerns schools, as I understand the law, if you have a permit from your state, you are OK. Some of you legal eagles tell me if I'm wrong as IANAL and never claimed to be.

I could be mistaken bur our state Attorney General says if it is not being used as a school, it is not a school as per definition. Of course different states may view it differently and I don't think the Feds would buy into his reasoning. So I haven't pushed it and empty holstered it to caucuses held at our schools.

Our state is mail in now or you can drop it off at the auditor's office. I OC'ed to the auditor's office.

RockyMtnScotsman

UN_helmet-small.jpg

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I wouldn't worry too much about outside observers. Do keep them out, though. Just don't get too worked up over it.

They're probably only here to learn how to game their own systems even better.

For sure, they're not here for the reason stated in the article--to ensure no conservative suppression of the vote. There are more than enough rabid liberals running around to watch out for that.

About the only thing they can be trying to accomplish is to pretend to be disinterested observer/witnesses who can then lie about something in the international press or to support Obama if the election is real close.

Or, maybe just aquire some legitimacy for ascendency of the international "community" over the US. Can't say as I blame them too much. The US has committed observational violations of sovereignty in other countries' elections for years. Nobody in our government is in a position to complain about it--what's good for the goose is good for the gander. With the way the US behaves internationally, I can also see some folks being worried about a too-powerful US and wanting a few wedges to knock our government down a peg or two. Just have to keep in mind that any foreign governments worried about us are probably just as criminal as ours, so its not like their concerns should receive much weight, either. Meaning, they're just worried our imperial activities will cut into their ability to parasite off their own people.

EMNofSeattle

Cite please. In some states Prosecuting Attorney's are the CLEO. And in my state and I presume most The county sheriff has no authority to boss around city police or state patrol.

EMNofSeattle

I think it's no biggie, the UN wants to spend money for observers to watch people standing in line, go right ahead buddy!

If the UN wants to waste more money then I can put them to work watching paint dry if they need a more exciting task....

As for Rockymnt, seriously dude? what did that steel pot ever do to you to deserve being painted in UN blue? if you're going to kill it let it die a graceful and honorable death for its service painted in good ol OD green!

Last edited: