• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Marine veteran files request for special prosecutor/denied right to vote while OC

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
oh, and just to prove he's my brother, here's a picture of me in underoos next to him in plastic pants

Attachments

• 3278_116189046392_502736392_2989955_7657384_n.jpg
    3278_116189046392_502736392_2989955_7657384_n.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 167

ldsgeek

He's right, those rights are not mutually exclusive. As a matter of fact, they require each other more than most will realize. I hope he is successful in this fight.

BTW, you posted a picture of an ARMED MARINE in a diaper, I hope your affairs are in order:lol:

LDSGeek.

hermannr

Last edited:

gunns

So I need to take a look at the Minnesota laws, if I can carry while voting this year I will.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Wow it must be something in the water of towns named WARREN???

the poll cannot be posted separately. however, it is on the page for both videos.

Smart call asking for a special prosecutor. This will keep them (hopefully) from doing the usual rubber stamp routine. I will bet you SLM it will take a court order to get them to move on any of this. Their strategy is clear: stall, stall & stall some more. Good on your brother, clearly there are good genetics in the family.

:D

Last edited: