• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WA OC Shirt Concept...

devildoc5

Sfter talking with a few people this weekend at the Vancouver dealybobthingie it was brought to my attention that perhaps we should come up with a WA OCDO shirt (other than the awesome coffee and guns shirts that is) I have included a few mockups of the total size of the main part of a large shirt (no sleeves or neck sorry) just to gauge interest and see what seems to be preferred. This is just a concept and a (very rudimentary) attempt at this point. Feel free to let me know what you guys like/dont like etc....

Back:
waocshirtback.jpg

Front 1:
shirtfront3.jpg

Front 2:
waocshirtfront1.jpg

Front 3:
shirtfront4.jpg

Front 4:
shirtfront2.jpg

fire suppressor

Of course I think this is a great idea and liked everything I see. But I try and not to get my hopes up, over the years I have seen many promises of t-shirts and even signed up for a few and other than the gunbucks shirts I have never personally seen anyone fallow through

Metalhead47

Sfter talking with a few people this weekend at the Vancouver dealybobthingie it was brought to my attention that perhaps we should come up with a WA OCDO shirt (other than the awesome coffee and guns shirts that is) I have included a few mockups of the total size of the main part of a large shirt (no sleeves or neck sorry) just to gauge interest and see what seems to be preferred. This is just a concept and a (very rudimentary) attempt at this point. Feel free to let me know what you guys like/dont like etc....

My only suggestion here is a font that's more readable at a distance.

Of course I think this is a great idea and liked everything I see. But I try and not to get my hopes up, over the years I have seen many promises of t-shirts and even signed up for a few and other than the gunbucks shirts I have never personally seen anyone fallow through

Zazzle.com. Very easy to set up custom T-shirts/bumperstickers/mugs, etc. Sell one or a million, or just order one for yourself. I have all the graphical talent of a damp sponge. If devildoc wants to provide me with the finished graphic files, I'll set up something for sale on my zazzle account within a few hours.

jt59

When we get to that point, I can get pricing on these from a company that we use for all of our conference logo wear...

deanf

Because I can't carry a cop.

Is that really what we want our slogan to be? I've always considered that a dumb/meaningless retort to a serious question.

As to the other phrases: why so In Your Face?

I recommend just the logo with the URL, in an easy-to-read font.

Trigger Dr

Is that really what we want our slogan to be? I've always considered that a dumb/meaningless retort to a serious question.

As to the other phrases: why so In Your Face?

I recommend just the logo with the URL, in an easy-to-read font.

+11

Squeak

Just the logo. All the other writing is confusing to the reader. When you say 'open carry', most people say, "Huh?". Use the KISS phrase.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Phrase on front

I like #4, and a more readable font (time new roman?). Just the WA logo on back as big as possible. Also thanks to the logo designer who I think did something similar for NV.

amzbrady

I think the green circle thing with WA state would make a nice Belt buckle and a nice leather belt tooled with OCDO to the left of you rear center belt loop and .ORG to the right would be nice.

Red Ryder

How about a picture of ...

How about a picture of a gun canted in an open holster (Glock in a Sherpa Blackhawk perhaps?) on each side of the shirt at the hip so it looks like one is openly carrying?