• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arbys said they will take down the signs

bigdaddy1

Just received this a few moments ago;
Dear ****,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. You will be happy to know that we have decided to remove the signs from our doors. We really do appreciate your input and your business and we hope to see you back at Arby’s soon.

Linda Pups
Director of Operations
Carisch Inc.
Cell: 414.687.5959
Fax: 952.697.1915

Arby's. It's Good Mood Food.....

Please let them know we appreciate their decision

protias

I also received one:

Dear protias,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. You will be happy to know that we have decided to remove the signs from our doors. We really do appreciate your input and your business and we hope to see you back at Arby’s soon.

Thank you,

Eric Peterson
Regional Manager
Carisch Inc.
Phone: 414-526-2091
Fax: 952-697-1919
Email: eric@carischinc.com

Outdoorsman1

I will eat at Arbys for lunch tomorrow...

Now just have to get past those "Goog Mood Food" singing commercials....:uhoh:

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

G17C

I just emailed him and thanked him for reviewing and changing the policy! I also let him know that i would resume eating there and that I had stopped when they posted!

Teej

Nice work, BD1 / Protias!

I lost track - was that 1 store, regional, or corporatewide? (that had put up signs)

Last edited:

bigdaddy1

Nice work, BD1 / Protias!

I lost track - was that 1 store, regional, or corporatewide? (that had put up signs)

As far as I know it was one store on S 27th street in Milwaukee. Several members stated they didn't see signs on other stores but from what it sounded like from Carisch the decision NOT to is corporate.

Cobra469

Now to get the Andy's Gas station to remove their signs. I plan on going to the one on 76th and Oklahoma Saturday and give them a letter telling them why I will go across the street to spend my money. Then I am going to do just that, cross the street and fill my tank. Think they will get the message? I have heard all Andy's gas stations in Milwaukee are posted due to ownership policy.

Motofixxer

Now to get the Andy's Gas station to remove their signs. I plan on going to the one on 76th and Oklahoma Saturday and give them a letter telling them why I will go across the street to spend my money. Then I am going to do just that, cross the street and fill my tank. Think they will get the message? I have heard all Andy's gas stations in Milwaukee are posted due to ownership policy.

Or go across the street and purchase then send copy of paid receipt from competitor, with letter.

Last edited: