• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any OKC Area Malls Not Posted?

Aknazer

Title says it all. I just saw that Penn Square is posted, was curious if any of the others in the area weren't (Quaile Springs, Crossroads if it's even still open, etc).

hrdware

Title says it all. I just saw that Penn Square is posted, was curious if any of the others in the area weren't (Quaile Springs, Crossroads if it's even still open, etc).

Quail is posted. Not sure about crossroads, but why would you want to go there without one...that place has gone down hill a lot. Sooner in Norman is posted as well. Not sure about Heritage Park in MWC.

Archerman99

Northpark Mall on 122nd and May is not posted. The BC Clark Jewelry inside is.
There is not a whole lot of main stream stores there like you would find at the bigger ones (Quail & Penn) but they do have a few good specialty boutique type stores. They also have a City Bites there that my wife, daughter and I eat at frequently. It's also a good place to walk and to take a 3 year old and let them run around for a while when it's to cold outside for the park, that's usually our routine in the winter so she (my daughter) can run around and burn off some energy before bedtime.

Joe in Norman

Heritage Park update...

I have not actually seen a gunbuster sign there. I have carried concealed there enough though. As someone said earlier why would you want go there. Sears is the only thing worth checking out. In fact I don't believe there are other stores open. Sears' entrance to the rest of the mall is closed. My mom still lives a block from the mall and Midwest City is the biggiest reason I wanted a gun permit.

Aknazer

Quail is posted. Not sure about crossroads, but why would you want to go there without one...that place has gone down hill a lot. Sooner in Norman is posted as well. Not sure about Heritage Park in MWC.

Well last time I really went to crossroads was back in '08 before going to Okinawa. When I got back in '11 I saw that it was pretty much closing down (it appeared to be in the condition that the Air Depot (Heritage?) mall was in when I had left), but I was only in the state for a year before I left again for training and to deploy and given my personal life in that year my wife and I didn't really get out and go to the malls much. Sounds like crossroads would now be a place to avoid which kinda sucks because I didn't mind going there before I left. And ya last time I checked the Heritage Park mall (at least I'm assuming this is the one on Air Depot) only had Sears open. And I believe even Sears was working on closing.

Sucks that so many places are posting now. And it's kinda funny since last year I went to the Mall of America which is the biggest mall in the US and it wasn't posted (at least not properly) but yet so many in our state now are.

hrdware

Well last time I really went to crossroads was back in '08 before going to Okinawa. When I got back in '11 I saw that it was pretty much closing down (it appeared to be in the condition that the Air Depot (Heritage?) mall was in when I had left), but I was only in the state for a year before I left again for training and to deploy and given my personal life in that year my wife and I didn't really get out and go to the malls much. Sounds like crossroads would now be a place to avoid which kinda sucks because I didn't mind going there before I left. And ya last time I checked the Heritage Park mall (at least I'm assuming this is the one on Air Depot) only had Sears open. And I believe even Sears was working on closing.

Sucks that so many places are posting now. And it's kinda funny since last year I went to the Mall of America which is the biggest mall in the US and it wasn't posted (at least not properly) but yet so many in our state now are.

The new outlet mall out on I-40 and MacArthur is not posted as a property, however individual stores may post. Last I knew, there were only a couple that were however I haven't been there in over a year.

cbxer55

Who even wants to go to a mall anyhow? I despise malls. And btw, I have noticed that 7-11s have posted no gun signs, they never used to have those until recently. Another reason to stay away from those as well. In any event I usually carry concealed and no one has noticed.

Last edited:

Aknazer

Who even wants to go to a mall anyhow? I despise malls. And btw, I have noticed that 7-11s have posted no gun signs, they never used to have those until recently. Another reason to stay away from those as well. In any event I usually carry concealed and no one has noticed.

The point of carrying concealed is so that others don't notice...