• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Leo Buddy Promoted!

Law abider

Gary Krutke is the constitutional cop I have been talking about. He has already been approached by the police commission to become the chied of police of Prescott next year!

He loves open carry. If you are in town and see him. Stop by and chat with him. As for free ammo, I can't gurantee he'll five you some. I have known him since 1996 and has always supplied me with shotgun shells and gave me a box of 357s. Good Cop! WE need more like him.

http://www.piercecountyherald.com/event/article/id/48921/

Firearms Iinstuctor

There are a lot of constitutional LEOs out there the bigger the department the larger the city the harder to find.

The more rural the dept and area the easier to find.

Lurchiron

Gary Krutke is the constitutional cop I have been talking about. He has already been approached by the police commission to become the chied of police of Prescott next year!

He loves open carry. If you are in town and see him. Stop by and chat with him. As for free ammo, I can't gurantee he'll five you some. I have known him since 1996 and has always supplied me with shotgun shells and gave me a box of 357s. Good Cop! WE need more like him.

http://www.piercecountyherald.com/event/article/id/48921/

Three cheers :banana::monkey:banana: ...and a round of glazed doughnuts for all :cool: