• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Campaign Interviews Nations Toy Drive Protest

puppy8agun

We even invited them to help in our community service events. The look on Karen Artzen's face was a look of ultra shock.

Brady Camp folks and others asked us to UOC in a high crime area like Richmond so we did. We challenge Brady Campaign folks to protest criminals with guns and redirect their resources to focus on illegal gun uses. Will they do it?

Interviews are here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufhCEjXB7fY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fSDplaXjug

After all how do we know Karen is not breaking the law? She is not accountable either. How do we know by looking at a driver whether or not they have a license? After all more than 54% of deaths in CA are by vehicle.

I am starting to feel stalked by this woman, isn't stalking illegal?

The Brady Camp will be targeting and harassing businesses according to their new campaign. Nations held strong. Corporate did call the manager and ask if we were ok, he was fine and so were they. Nations is one of the safest places in town 11/27/2010.

Police only showed up due to protesters in the street. We were not the problem.

CenTex

I am starting to feel stalked by this woman, isn't stalking illegal?.

If you have time, you might look into that. You just may have something. You can always put out a complaint and see where LE stands on this kind of behavior. Of course, the left generally gets away with whatever they do. It is the pathetic double standard that permeates this society and seems to gets the intentional or unintentional aid of LE. It makes me :banghead:.

Last edited:

luv_jeeps

Campaign Veteran
"The firepower of, uh, bigger than some platoons."

Wow.
362541566v1_225x225_Front.jpg

CenTex

My take on your stalker.

"Just because you have a right doesn't mean you have the right to exercise it."

Geesh! what a bozo.

MKEgal

I posted a couple replies on each video.

I like the person who pointed out how brave the Brady Bunch gal is for going someplace that she thinks is dangerous (because of all those guns) and speaking out against them. Protesting law-abiding citizens is a farce.

How about she & her cronies go to a high-crime area and protest the criminals there? How about they do something to prevent criminals from having weapons? That's too hard, and actually dangerous.

Coded-Dude

I posted a couple replies on each video.

I like the person who pointed out how brave the Brady Bunch gal is for going someplace that she thinks is dangerous (because of all those guns) and speaking out against them. Protesting law-abiding citizens is a farce.

How about she & her cronies go to a high-crime area and protest the criminals there? How about they do something to prevent criminals from having weapons? That's too hard, and actually dangerous.

that was me....:lol:

Gundude

It used to be that we had all the firepower of a swat team. Now, its a platoon. Did we become more or less powerful?
I need to know this.

Gundude

After a little research, I came up with this.
A company contains from 80 to 225 men.
A platoon contains from 26 to 55 men.
A swat team may contain as many as 40 men. The ones on TV cop shows look more like there are 8 to 10. I guess the number would depend on the mission.
Depending on training and weapons used, we may not have gained any power.

Coded-Dude

our true power is our hidden power(not the power we openly carry).

and here is your visual:

US%20Navy-planes-ships.jpg

One could consider this community a well regulated militia.......however, that doesn't mean teh public should fear us. Only bad guys(including dirty politicians)