• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ABE - Person Advocating Violence Against Open Carry Persons

PDinDetroit

Reported to Royal Oak Police and Oakland County Sheriff

Christopher Jahnke, Royal Oak Police Chief

Mr Christopher Jahnke,

I have been made aware that Timothy Alan Campbell is advocating violence against law-abiding citizens at the Arts, Beats, and Eats Festival. I thought you should know about this.

Please review the following text from his YouTube Video for details of his plan of conduct. I have included the link to this video, although it has been flagged as inappropriate. In addition, I am including the link to this person's Self-Made Religion.

YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-T70thOVRA

His Self-Made Religion: http://www.angelfire.com/oz/gotimothy/index.htm

Text of YouTube Video:

Royal Oak Michigan approved the tyrannical anti-American gun lobby's wishes, to carry guns at the arts beats and eats Labor Day Festival. This September 3, 2010, through Labor Day. The evil Mafia run gun lobby, thinks that it is more powerful than the Constitution of the United States and the patriotic Americans who defend it. Nowhere in the Constitution, does it say Americans have a right to carry a weapon on them. The right to bear arms, is to defend our country from foreign and domestic enemies and tyrants in power, like the gun lobby, gun nuts and the Mafia who controls them. There is no greater tyrant in power than the gun lobby or the NRA. The Mafia run gun lobby, is so powerful they think they can go against the constitution. They try to put words in the Constitution and change it. Words like, "Hunter" "gun collector" and "self defense" or "right to carry" are nowhere in the Constitution. The Constitution is very clear, that Americans have a right to protect themselves from gun nuts. If these gun carrying nuts make you fear for your life, you have a right to kill them. And I don't mean just with another gun, but with bombs, grenades, flamethrowers, knives, tanks, every weapon available. I sure as hell hope there are some patriotic Americans willing to use their sniper weapons to take out a few of these retards, who thinks the Constitution gives them the right to carry around a gun at the arts, beats and eats Labor Day Festival. When in fact the Constitution gives all Americans the right to kill one of these gun carriers, if they fear for their life and it is the courts that decide, if you're guilty of murdering one of these gun nuts or if it was self defense. These gun nuts are just tempting patriotic Americans to kill them. These gun carriers are nothing but child killers. They don't care if their gun goes off accidentally kills a child. They think children should play with guns. I will be at the festival passing out flyers letting Americans know they have a right to kill one of these people who are carrying a gun. And they don't have to kill them with a gun, they can use a knife, a baseball bat, a flamethrower any kind of weapon they could find, to protect their families. I would suggest using the sniper weapon from a half-mile away to take out a few of these gun carriers, to show them that the constitution rules not the Mafia judges and the Mafia courts that the gun lobby and criminals has paid off, to go against the American people. We are the people of the United States and if these gun carriers make us fear for life's we have the right to kill them anyway we can. The Constitution even gives us the right to run them over with our car, if they make us fear for our lives by carrying a gun. You tell your story to the judge how this person carrying a gun made you fear for your life and the life of your family, so you ran him over with your car and it is the 12 jurors that decide weather it was self defense or not. It is better to spend your life in prison for killing one of these gun carriers, than is risking your child being shot by one of their stray bullets. These gun carriers are not policemen. They are criminals who have a license to carry a gun. As soon as they claimed the Constitution gave them a right to carry a gun, they became criminals and enemies of the Constitution. Because the Constitution says no such thing that you can carry a gun. The right to bear arms is to protect us from tyrants in power, like the head of the gun lobby or the judge that allowed these nuts, to carry guns legally at the festival. The only reason why they are carrying guns at the Arts and Eats Festival is because they paid off some crooked judges and lawyers to get it made legal. That's not how the system should work. When the people decide they don't want people carrying guns, the people rule. The people have a right to bear arms to kill these gun carriers. Because patriotic Americans have a right to bear arms to protect our country from lunatics, who will walk around a festival with a gun. These people don't want to walk around that festival to protect anyone. They want to walk around that festival with a gun to show Americans how powerful the gun lobby is and how powerless Americans are.

Sincerely,

PDinDetroit

cc: Oakland County Sheriff Micheal Bouchard

Agent1

That guy is nuttier then a squirrel turd!

***REMOVED As requested*****

Tell him how bright he is.

Last edited:

eastmeyers

This boy is obviously clinically insane. He needs to be put into a padded room somewhere.

Mafia
NRA
KILL
Sniper-Weapon
:cuss:

Than on his website he lists,

If you goto his website you will see how insane he is, the video is not a joke. He is clinically insane, for those of you who had your names mentioned (in the media, or even at a council meeting) and plan to OC, I suggest HYPER PERSONAL AWARENESS, and if you have a BP vest wear it!

Last edited:

lapeer20m

i downloaded the video just in case it is not available in the future.

apparently he is a little unclear about "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

or "every person has the right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the state"

both of those provisions are a little murky lol

Last edited:

eastmeyers

i downloaded the video just in case it is not available in the future.

apparently he is a little unclear about "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

or "every person has the right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the state"

both of those provisions are a little murky lol
How can I download this? I would like to email copies to the FBI and the ATF, so this guy can be locked up before ABE.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator

The gun lobby was against background checks for criminals. Therefore they will have no problem letting the 2 million criminals move to their state, armed with semi automatic weapons and be their neighbors. Just as long as no one does a background check to find out they were in prison, the gun nuts will be happy.

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...endId=69730261&blogId=530541376#ixzz0xD9DOAq4

--indicates he is talking about himself. THIS APPEARS TO BE A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON!!