• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Aurora High Noon Meet & Greet!

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
Alrighty then.... there have been quite a few folks asking for a meet and greet in the Aurora area, so I figured to go ahead and get one planned. So I stopped by today at the Golden Corral, and talked with the manager there. He gave me his card, and invited me to call him before we come out and he'd have things ready for us. He did, however, ask that we give him an idea of how many there will be in our group.

Let's have us a meet up and get together for a lunch buffet at Golden Corral:

Golden Corral
11090 E. Mississippi Ave.,
Aurora, Colorado 80012
Septemeber 24th,
High Noon!

When I met the manager, I was wearing my XDM .40 holstered in plain view. I also explained that we are the Colorado contingent of OpenCarry.Org and wanted to have a get together at his location. He said they often have people who come in OC'ing, and that a group of us would not be a problem for them. We had a real nice friendly discussion, and I headed home to post this information.

Please advise if you will be coming. We want to meet right at noon, because they prefer that a group comes in all together. Seems a reasonable request. Again, the fare is buffet, so should be something for most everyone. Except sushi, I'm sorry to say!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

mahkagari

Looks like a good turnout planned! If I weren't taking my oldest daughter boar hunting I'd be there.

M-Taliesin

Who's In?

Howdy Folks!
Considering the number of folks asking about a Meet and Greet for the Aurora area, we have only had a few confirm they will be there.
So how 'bout a few more folks chiming in on this one? Join us for the meet and greet at Golden Corral. It is a buffet, so you can eat your fill. I'd like to see a pretty decent turnout for this particular event, but haven't heard from many yet.

Please take a moment to consider joining us on the 24th at noon for a feed up/meet up!

Let's get a posse going here!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

since9

Campaign Veteran
Anyone up for Carpooling from the Springs?

Looks like the same as the other thread, so:

Aw, screw the airshow! I've seen plenty of them. Besides, they're charging $15, which is the first time I've paid more than $0.00 to attend an airshow on a military installation.

Yeah, count me in. :monkey

Who else from the Springs will be attending? Want to carpool? I've a truck and can take two more with plenty of room for shooting gear, and an alarm system for when we're in the restaurant.

I'd like to go shooting in the Nat'l Forest, and will be heading back to the Springs at 3 pm sharp, as I've a housewarming party to attend.

We can meet at the north Park N Ride (SW corner of I-25 and Woodman). Please let me know soon! Thanks.

- since9