• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Arrested for Accidental Exposure in Florida - With VIDEO

marinepilot81

Those who endure, conquer.

I suppose we'll see how long this man is willing to fight. Declaring it unconstitutional is a long fight...and I've lost a little bit of faith in the courts recently.

h20squirter

I unfortunately spent the majority of my youth in Fort Pierce, these actions by FPPD and the St. Lucie Co courts is in no way shape or form a surprise to me. Any updates on this case yet?

77zach

Well, if he's in prison, he'll have plenty of motivation ....

And jury nullification requires all jurists to agree ... it won't happen in a gun case

I don't believe he's in jail. And I believe that the jury must be unanimous only when convicting someone, not letting them off.

rvrctyrngr

I don't believe he's in jail. And I believe that the jury must be unanimous only when convicting someone, not letting them off.

Correct on both counts, Zach. Non-unanimous votes for conviction results in a hung jury. He walks. Prosecutors can decide whether or not to try him again.

OC is a misdemeanor. CC without a license is a felony.

rvrctyrngr

Pardon my absentee opinion, but unless something changed, uhm, Double Jeopardy?

Ummm...not until the trial is complete. With no verdict, the trial is not complete. I probably didn't explain that very well.

Verdicts for either guilt or acquittal must be unanimous. With a hung jury or mistrial, there is no verdict.

Sonora Rebel

Stupid law. Just more imperious clutter. Local cops no more than errand boys sent by grocery clerks. What part of 'Shall not be infringed' escapes them?

FightClub

Sorry, but this guy is really stupid. He's carrying a weapon legally but with a little t-shirt that hardly even reaches his belt line.

C'mon, what did he think people are going to do? Seeing a Black man with an exposed, concealed gun?

When I carry, I make sure everything is out of sight...no matter how hot and uncomfortable it is. And I obey every damn law there is to obey. And I'm not even Black. He should know better.

77zach

That's the attitude of a good slave!

Because some people who think they know what's best for you got together and made up many ridiculous and unjust "laws" for you to follow. Many of these people get off on controlling you. Real laws are meant to protect real assaults on people's life, liberty, and property. Anything more is a tyranny. Do you come to a complete stop at stop signs when you are the only one around for miles? I hope not. The U.S. is now a "soft" tyranny, and a good way to resist this is to disobey the state whenever you think you can get away with it, and encourage others to do the same.

There are laws where disobedience would equate with immorality, I'm not saying we should disobey those.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/state-high-court-upholds-drug-possession-law/nPsJQ/

Your rulers believe that it is the actions of the individual that must be justified, not the state. What the government does is considered right and constitutional by presumption.

We need to get with it, or we will be as free as the soviet union was.

Last edited:

FightClub

That's the attitude of a good slave!

Because some people who think they know what's best for you got together and made up many ridiculous and unjust "laws" for you to follow.

Sounds like you enjoy being anally penetrated in prison or something. How is being extra careful when carrying a concealed weapon legally, being a slave at all? Going on a mindless rant about some blanket rhetoric about disobedience and throwing around jingles like "being a slave", makes no sense as there are just laws.

Many of these people get off on controlling you. Real laws are meant to protect real assaults on people's life, liberty, and property. Anything more is a tyranny. Do you come to a complete stop at stop signs when you are the only one around for miles? I hope not. The U.S. is now a "soft" tyranny, and a good way to resist this is to disobey the state whenever you think you can get away with it, and encourage others to do the same.

I certainly do come to a full and complete stop when I'm carrying concealed and am, the only one around for miles. Why should I give them the opportunity to stop and hassle me?

I don't argue and crap with cops on the road where they have their badge, guns, and backup. I let my lawyers do the talking afterward and maybe get paid and/or get someone fired.

If you think this guy in this video is a great example of someone who's standing up against such unjust laws, then why don't you film yourself in public, in Florida.....allowing your holstered gun to be exposed....in a crowded mall and such. Backup your mouth.

notalawyer

Sorry, but this guy is really stupid. He's carrying a weapon legally but with a little t-shirt that hardly even reaches his belt line.

C'mon, what did he think people are going to do? Seeing a Black man with an exposed, concealed gun?

When I carry, I make sure everything is out of sight...no matter how hot and uncomfortable it is. And I obey every damn law there is to obey. And I'm not even Black. He should know better.

Why don't you take your racist trolling elsewhere?

77zach

If you think this guy in this video is a great example of someone who's standing up against such unjust laws, then why don't you film yourself in public, in Florida.....allowing your holstered gun to be exposed....in a crowded mall and such. Backup your mouth.

Never said or implied that, and you changed the subject. You agreed that you're proud of trying to obey all of master's rules. I only obey his mala prohibita when it suits me and/or I'd get caught. If most people had this attitude I think it would go a long way in undermining the state's unjust "laws".