• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UW-Madison police search for man with shotgun on Mifflin St.

SP1911

A manhunt for a law abiding citizen.

I stopped at a red light this morning, I am now waiting for the headlines!

Last edited:

chowda

lol....um he lives on west mifflin st in madison, the liberal/progressive berkley of the midwest. And he walks around that shitbag area with a shotgun? lol. He should have just saved it for some friday or saturday and go to the kohl center during a basketball game, or wander just go another few blocks and wander around state street.
Always funny when people choose to live with/by people that hate them and everything they stand for....then whine about it.

Kids......

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
lol....um he lives on west mifflin st in madison, the liberal/progressive berkley of the midwest. And he walks around that shitbag area with a shotgun? lol. He should have just saved it for some friday or saturday and go to the kohl center during a basketball game, or wander just go another few blocks and wander around state street.
Always funny when people choose to live with/by people that hate them and everything they stand for....then whine about it.

Kids......

Did you read the article? Even people that live on Mifflin St. own guns, and *GASP*, hunt with them.:lol: