• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe Fish Fry Friday From 4 to 10 P.M. Let's Eat!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
For those that have been to Lizzy's Green Cafe I think most if not all were very impressed with the food, atmosphere and with the hospitality of Adam, his family and the employees of his restaurant!

I just spoke with Adam and the fish fry is EVERY Friday from 4 to 10 p.m. He welcomes all of us whether we carry or not.

I suggest to those of us who are within a reasonable driving distance to please show our gratitude and visit his restaurant as much as possible. This is OUR opportunity to show OUR support to Adam and his family and to any other business which supports the rights of freedom loving Americans.

Please post or PM me if you intend to attend this Friday and please post the TIME and how many you intend to bring with you. The restaurant seats 50 people and we have 6 hours to filter in in small groups. If we intend to show up with 20 or more people at once I will speak with Adam and he will set aside a large table space for our group.

This specific event is for this Friday, the 15th of October.

McX, myself and my family intend to arrive around 6:30. That will be around 6 to 8 people.

Address: 3731 S Beaumont Ave
Kansasville, WI 53139

(262) 878-6162

Lizzy's Green Cafe is open Tuesday through Sunday from 7 A.M. to 2 P.M. AND open on Friday's for the Fish Fry from 4 P.M. to 10 P.M.

EDITED TO ADD: Everyone keep in mind that we are there to eat and meet the owner and show our support. We are not gathering as a group that has the entire establishment for the evening. I was thinking about this after I posted and I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. Adam has invited us to attend ANYTIME. If we want a special event for just us that will have to be organized in the future. Right now we are just a bunch of hungry people dropping in randomly to enjoy the cuisine and the company!

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

For those that have been to Lizzy's Green Cafe I think most if not all were very impressed with the food, atmosphere and with the hospitality of Adam, his family and the employees of his restaurant!

I just spoke with Adam and the fish fry is EVERY Friday from 4 to 10 p.m. He welcomes all of us whether we carry or not.

I suggest to those of us who are within a reasonable driving distance to please show our gratitude and visit his restaurant as much as possible. This is OUR opportunity to show OUR support to Adam and his family and to any other business which supports the rights of freedom loving Americans.

Please post or PM me if you intend to attend this Friday and please post the TIME and how many you intend to bring with you. The restaurant seats 50 people and we have 6 hours to filter in in small groups. If we intend to show up with 20 or more people at once I will speak with Adam and he will set aside a large table space for our group.

This specific event is for this Friday, the 15th of October.

McX, myself and my family intend to arrive around 6:30. That will be around 6 to 8 people.

Address: 3731 S Beaumont Ave
Kansasville, WI 53139

(262) 878-6162

Lizzy's Green Cafe is open Tuesday through Sunday from 7 A.M. to 2 P.M. AND open on Friday's for the Fish Fry from 4 P.M. to 10 P.M.

I will be there at 6:30 pm. Hopefully I can talk the missus into coming as well. She hasn't been to an OC event yet. We shall see!

metalman383

I think a buisness, showing it's support to our cause, should be rewarded. Let the other buisnesses who might think about denying our rights, sit empty. Lost money, may change their outlook on things. Thank you, Lizzy's Green Cafe.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
You won't be disapointed!

I think a buisness, showing it's support to our cause, should be rewarded. Let the other buisnesses who might think about denying our rights, sit empty. Lost money, may change their outlook on things. Thank you, Lizzy's Green Cafe.

I agree! This restaurant is cozy and all are welcome. I was very pleased with their hospitality, the atmosphere and the food! We all should support the businesses that support freedom.

Doug's idea about advertising is a great idea!

CKM

I'd love to attend this, but besides it being at least a 1.5 hour drive, I am deathly allergic to fish.

Passive101

I'm up for this as well. I tried to click attend on the facebook page, but it said the event was cancelled?

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
I'm up for this as well. I tried to click attend on the facebook page, but it said the event was cancelled?

Facebook didn't appear to be submitting the page, so I clicked submit 2 extra times. Then when I went to check the wall, it had created 3 events (oops) SO I deleted the extra ones leaving just the original.

My mess up, sorry about the confusion.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124470587608623

Last edited:

Passive101

haha That's alright Nick. I'm always up for an OC get together. More so when there is hot food involved

M

McX

Fun, Fish, Friday, Firearms, and Friends, is this f***in great or what?!