• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

There really IS someting in the water in MD...

Dreamer

The City of Baltimore's comprehensive water testing results were recently published.

Scary stuf in the water in Baltimore...

Chemicals detected that are over the recommended health limits:

Chloroform, radium, uranium, radon, lead...

Yeah, we've been saying it all along, and now we really have proof--they really ARE putting stuff in the water in MD...

http://www.ewg.org/tap-water/whatsinyourwater/MD/Baltimore-City-Department-of-Public-Works/0300002/

And we won't even go into the haloacetic acid (HHA) and trihalomethanes (TTHM) levels that are actually WAY above the legal limits--into the range where exposure to them pretty much GUARANTEES a 1-in-10 chance of developing CANCER.

So apparently, it's not good enough for the Baltimore government that their water makes people stupid, loopy, sterile, and sluggish, but they ALSO want you to get cancer...

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
The City of Baltimore's comprehensive water testing results were recently published.

Scary stuf in the water in Baltimore...

Chemicals detected that are over the recommended health limits:

Chloroform, radium, uranium, radon, lead...

Yeah, we've been saying it all along, and now we really have proof--they really ARE putting stuff in the water in MD...

http://www.ewg.org/tap-water/whatsinyourwater/MD/Baltimore-City-Department-of-Public-Works/0300002/

And we won't even go into the haloacetic acid (HHA) and trihalomethanes (TTHM) levels that are actually WAY above the legal limits--into the range where exposure to them pretty much GUARANTEES a 1-in-10 chance of developing CANCER.

So apparently, it's not good enough for the Baltimore government that their water makes people stupid, loopy, sterile, and sluggish, but they ALSO want you to get cancer...

Who are the "they" who you believe are intentionally poisoning the citizens of Baltimore?

Sig229

Doesn't Maryland have one of the highest cancer rates per capital on the east coast?

If so, those chemicals listed would probably explain why.

Last edited:

Dreamer

Who are the "they" who you believe are intentionally poisoning the citizens of Baltimore?

I'd start with Alfred H. Foxx, director of the Baltimore City Department of Public Works...

He's just another member of the Baltimore Insider Cabal of sociopaths, cronies and law-breakers in City Hall. He's been involved in towing scandals:

billing snafu's:

a 9% increase in water/sewer costs to citizens this year:

And he is the latest in a LONG string of PWC directors and employees that have a well-known pedigree of corruption, graft, embezzlement and theft...

If you sleep with dogs, you'll wake up with fleas...

Sig229

I'd start with Alfred H. Foxx, director of the Baltimore City Department of Public Works...

He's just another member of the Baltimore Insider Cabal of sociopaths, cronies and law-breakers in City Hall. He's been involved in towing scandals:

billing snafu's:

a 9% increase in water/sewer costs to citizens this year:

And he is the latest in a LONG string of PWC directors and employees that have a well-known pedigree of corruption, graft, embezzlement and theft...

If you sleep with dogs, you'll wake up with fleas...

And that's all in a typical days work for the average Maryland politician/State government employee!

MKEgal

While this is scary, and interesting, what does it have to do w/ OC?
Maybe should be moved to the social forum.

(Oh, wait, I get it: this is why MD doesn't allow OC, right? They've been poisoning everyone so they're unable to safely hold a pistol, and too apathetic to contest the laws?)

Dreamer

While this is scary, and interesting, what does it have to do w/ OC?

Well, technically, NOTHING posted in the MD forum has anything to do with OC, because it's essentially illegal in MD unless you are on your own property...

I mean, really, there shouldn't even BE a MD thread on OCDO, if discussion of lawful OC is the criteria for being "on topic"...

Gunslinger

The Gulag of MD forum is basically to talk about the latest crime committed by the police against the subjects. Soft shell crab just isn't worth it...