• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Responsible Body Armor Possession Act

Custodian

It should read...

H.R. 378 codifies that all gun-owning persons ages 18 and up, WILL OWN a set body armor. This bill sets aside funds, in the form of a voucher, for every firearm owning citizens of these United States and shall be redeemed within one calendar year. Citizens who do not redeem their body armor vouchers will have their voucher used by either members of local <city, county, state> law enforcement or federal <military or government agent> service.

The Responsible Body Armor Possession Act is also supported by the NRA, GOA, SAF, JPFO, the Pink Pistols, the Well Armed Woman, Women Warriors PAC, CCRKBA, NAGR as well as being denounced by a collective known now as the Bloomberg and Soros Connection.

JoeSparky

Centurion
The Responsible Body Armor Possession Act – This bill allows law enforcement to respond to active shooting situations more effectively. The bill prohibits the purchase, sale, or possession of military-grade body armor by anyone except certain authorized users, such as first-responders and law enforcement.

Well, I am a Citizen of the US and since whenever I find the need to notify the armed stenographers of a need to respond to a scene of a crime is see in progress makes me the FIRST RESPONDER! And I am already there!

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Indeed, using the term "first responder" to mean police and paramedics is an insult to victims and witnesses.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Well, I am a Citizen of the US and since whenever I find the need to notify the armed stenographers of a need to respond to a scene of a crime is see in progress makes me the FIRST RESPONDER! And I am already there!

Exactly. In 25 years, I've been the first responder to a car accident, a motorcycle accident, and a fire.

Oh, and a fight, which I dispersed by sheer dint of superhuman wit, something like, "Ok, enough, enough. Go home, people. Go home." By the time the cops got to the fight, I was in the restaurant having dinner on the house.