• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Best video for constitutional concealed carry this should be an ad on t.v.

Shane28

I think if one could afford during a packer game at least in Green Bay area. Most of the tv shows i watch are on my DVR pre recorded except live sports events like packer game.

Tweety

Banned
I developed the script for that ad with Tim Schmidt, Founder of the USCCA. A couple weeks ago.

WCI and the USCCA DO have plans to run that ad on radio stations across the state.

Stay tuned.

I think this video was done up before the petition from the USCCA was put online which was back in October. So it has been more than a couple of weeks since it was made. I believe there was some talk of this video in the USCCA forum.

Tim has some astounding videos.

Last edited:

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
I think this video was done up before the petition from the USCCA was put online which was back in October. So it has been more than a couple of weeks since it was made. I believe there was some talk of this video in the USCCA forum.

Tim has some astounding videos.

Not sure why its important when the video was done, but I can assure you the narrative in this video was created on Monday November 15th.

I know because I created it with Tim. Tim sent me the draft of the script on the morning of Monday November 15th. I made some edits and sent it back to him that afternoon. The professional voiceover of the script was done the next day which included the final edits I made to the script. Some changes were made to the video in the last week.

I can't speak to what previous versions of the video did or didn't exist as the joint effort for Constitutional Carry in Wisconsin between WCI and the USCCA came to existence on Friday Nov. 12th when Tim contacted WCI, he and I talked, and we agreed to partner on this joint effort.

Tim (USCCA Founder) is a great guy. WCI exercises extreme caution with regard to if, who, and to what extent choose to work directly with another group on an issue as we have to trust them with our reputation as they trust us with theirs.

It was clear speaking with Tim that his motivations for constitutional carry in Wisconsin were genuine and principled. He's a great guy, I can't say enough good things about him and his organization. I trust him implicitly and with the partnership between WCI and the USCCA on this issue, I truly believe we have a BETTER chance than NOT of getting constitutional carry passed in Wisconsin in 2011.

Last edited: