• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat. 7/14/12

sidestreet

I'll try to stay awake for this one...,

don't bet the farm on it though! I'll have to at least drop by to make a special delivery to Skid!!! Hope to see you all there!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

scouser

don't bet the farm on it though! I'll have to at least drop by to make a special delivery to Skid!!! Hope to see you all there!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

After you asked me about Costco on Tuesday night, my first day back at work was today and guess where my first 2 runs were. Had to run 2 truck loads of gas to the one on W Broad this morning.

To get on topic for this thread, I also had to go to the Shell station next to RCD this afternoon so I stopped in to get a cold drink before heading back over to Southside, try RCD's limeade if you get the chance, was very refreshing.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm waiting on the weather. There's a 30% chance of rain.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
bio.jbtfsplk.jpg

[/FONT]

67GT390FB

After you asked me about Costco on Tuesday night, my first day back at work was today and guess where my first 2 runs were. Had to run 2 truck loads of gas to the one on W Broad this morning.

To get on topic for this thread, I also had to go to the Shell station next to RCD this afternoon so I stopped in to get a cold drink before heading back over to Southside, try RCD's limeade if you get the chance, was very refreshing.

so thats where "limey" comes from huh :) darn stereotypes. i do want to know why costco gas in harrisonburg is a good .20-.30 cents a gallon cheaper there than here when you have to haul it all the way up there from richmond.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
so thats where "limey" comes from huh :) darn stereotypes. i do want to know why costco gas in harrisonburg is a good .20-.30 cents a gallon cheaper there than here when you have to haul it all the way up there from richmond.

Awwwwwww...you said....Limey.....Wait till the board Political Correctness expert tells the chief of police he's friends with:uhoh:

Had a great time, discussed things that need doing and made fun of people:banana:

They had every overpass around closed off because Obama was in town. Took forever o get away from the interstates.

Last edited:

Sheriff

Awwwwwww...you said....Limey.....Wait till the board Political Correctness expert tells the chief of police he's friends with:uhoh:

Intentional provocation, but your friend Grapeshot doesn't moderate YOUR replies. Very sad.

I will be sure to pass the message along to my chief friend.

I don't think it's as bad a term as the N word you use that had to be added to the auto censor the other day though.

scouser

I could tell you where 'limey' comes from, but I think it was you lot that started calling us that so you ought to know .. lol.

As for the gas prices .. I have no idea, as far as I know the company I work for doesn't deliver to the Costco in H'burg, at least not from our Richmond location

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I could tell you where 'limey' comes from, but I think it was you lot that started calling us that so you ought to know .. lol.

Oh, Joe knows where the name comes from Scouser, it's basic history 101. He was just joking.

It's like the term "Redneck". It's only used as a slur or insult by people who are too ignorant to know it's origin and Joe is light years away from being ignorant.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If the shoe fits, wear it proudly.

Indeed the Brits are as a people are our brothers, family, our friends. We are kindred spirits. You attack one of us, you attack all of us.
It matters not that we have in the past engaged in combat - that was a a result of tyrannical political leadership. We have bound up our wounds, shaken hands and reaffirmed our love and trust of one another.

We further enjoy the privilege of poking, chiding those for whom we care so much. It is a mark of our affection - most definitely not a slur. When we stand beside each other, we are as one - let there be no mistake about that.

To those that would divide us or criticize our style, especially when it is done not through misunderstanding, but rather through malice, don't be surprised when we treat you as invisible. To us that is what you are - invisible and insignificant. Paradoxically, by trying to weaken us you make us stronger.

sidestreet

Hamus Alabamus and Shmoo are on the menu...,

Hamus Alabamus and Shmoo are on the menu - get there early if you want some. :lol:

just don't forget to bring yo' lil' brown jug o' Kickapoo, too!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
just don't forget to bring yo' lil' brown jug o' Kickapoo, too!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Just happen to be brewing up a new batch of joy juice - it should be aged in about an hour. :lol:

sidestreet

Yep, we look for you every time we see one of your trucks...,

and though we dearly love all those at RCD, I've had a few limeades in my day, and I still think the ones at Bill's Barbecue are the best, and that includes the grape limeades and the cherry smashes (although I'm not sure they make those anymore) too!

Sorry Riverrat wasn't there yesterday. I wore a T-shirt that I think he might have liked. ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

sidestreet

Yep, nothing but the best...,

Just happen to be brewing up a new batch of joy juice - it should be aged in about an hour. :lol:

not hard to tell where that smile comes from either, and there's even more to come!!! ;)

I think I'm gonna have to start driving separate from mrs. and lil' miss sidestreet so I can stay and catch up on things. They do like to eat and run, don't they? I always thought gals were usually a little more on the "gabby" side. ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13