• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

M1Gunner: Gators Guns in Kelso needs flyers.

tannerwaterbury

Hey sorry to draw attention like that Bill, but I've been trying to get in touch with you and tell you that Gator's Guns in Kelso WA is wanting to get in touch with you about some flyers. I figure if you're not available, I'd send out this general message to all my fellow OCers as well. Anyways, thats all I had to say.

Hey sorry to draw attention like that Bill, but I've been trying to get in touch with you and tell you that Gator's Guns in Kelso WA is wanting to get in touch with you about some flyers. I figure if you're not available, I'd send out this general message to all my fellow OCers as well. Anyways, thats all I had to say.
Did this go anywhere yet? If not then I saw a post where Larry Good at SW Washington Surplus (in Vancouver) was looking to order some. I actually just sent off an email to him to ask about it as I want to get some to hand out when people approach me around town. (BTW, Loving the Sig P220 Scorpian I picked up from you awhile back) I'll mention it to him either when he replies or I may run over to the store tomorrow and see if he is there if I don't hear back before then. Rick

Last edited:

tannerwaterbury

Did this go anywhere yet? If not then I saw a post where Larry Good at SW Washington Surplus (in Vancouver) was looking to order some. I actually just sent off an email to him to ask about it as I want to get some to hand out when people approach me around town. (BTW, Loving the Sig P220 Scorpian I picked up from you awhile back) I'll mention it to him either when he replies or I may run over to the store tomorrow and see if he is there if I don't hear back before then. Rick

No, I haven't heard back from M1gunnr. Also, I am not an employee or owner of Gator's guns, just a customer. I gave them a stack of OC flyers, and I guess they went pretty quick.

No, I haven't heard back from M1gunnr. Also, I am not an employee or owner of Gator's guns, just a customer. I gave them a stack of OC flyers, and I guess they went pretty quick.
Ah, I assumed you were from the original post. When I was down at SW WA. Surplus today I asked about it and they had printed some up there to hand out although it appears to be an old version to me based on the front logo. I stopped at FedEx and printed a dozen out to carry with me since I get approached frequently by others that are curious. (Almost daily it seems these days) While I know the thing inside and out they will help with any questions that may be left unanswered and there will be more continuity to the answers. Rick

Bill Starks

State Researcher
so evidently the PM system is down.... I show I've sent three message. At this time I don't have any extra pamphlets to send out to businesses.

Unless the folks here can help pony up $600 we won't be printing any new pamphlets anytime soon.

Bill Starks
253-sixsixsix-2971

so evidently the PM system is down.... I show I've sent three message. At this time I don't have any extra pamphlets to send out to businesses.

Unless the folks here can help pony up $600 we won't be printing any new pamphlets anytime soon.

Bill Starks
253-sixsixsix-2971
Thanks Bill. Unfortunately I doubt any of the businesses we are talking about would be willing to do so. Out of curiosity how many will $600 do? Personally I just need 25-50 to have with me for when I get approached by those that are curious. In 6 months I've seen this go from once a week to an almost daily occurrence (at least a few times a week but usually more) which to me indicates that people are starting to wake up.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Thanks Bill. Unfortunately I doubt any of the businesses we are talking about would be willing to do so. Out of curiosity how many will $600 do? Personally I just need 25-50 to have with me for when I get approached by those that are curious. In 6 months I've seen this go from once a week to an almost daily occurrence (at least a few times a week but usually more) which to me indicates that people are starting to wake up.

$600 will get us near 10,000 fliers