• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 5/11 - Golden Corral Providence Rd & Midlo Tpke

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Golden Corral
11 South Providence Rd.

Scouser and Logan are going to ride a real choo-choo train on Saturday. Scouser will likely be spending Sunday trying to peel Logan off the train.

But we are going to have breakfast anyhow. There's lots to talk about, and we expect even more to talk about during the next week. With great luck it might be public in time for the OC dinner next Tuesday http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?114010-Greater-Richmond-OC-Dinner-Tues-5-14-at-7-pm but I would not hold my breath waiting and hoping it will happen in time.

Instead, relax, breath out, breathe in. Repeat.

stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I shall be in attendance! Been a while. I always seem to miss the ones where peter and scouser come.

The handsome young videographer just might be there.....if his keeper permits :D

Looks like I'm going to be spending some time untangling this box-o-wires and finding/deleting the kink in it :cuss:

sidestreet

Too tired to be clear about this right now...,

but if I don't have any thing else pre-scheduled (honey-do), I'm gonna try to hide from the Sandman long enough to make it.

Is your Dad coming, Tanner? It would be nice if he could.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

sidestreet

Oh well...,

Dad will be having a day full of Irish dance tomorrow. I would go but I'm already over my quota for Irish music for the year.

I guess he'll be doing a little jigging, while we do some pigging!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

va_tazdad

Starting gate

What time is the breakfast? I have to work at noon but am toying with the idea of driving out from Va Beach

Formal (if it can be called that) start time is 930. Many arrive early for better parking and seating and so they/we can talk about those that sleep in. The rest just "mosey" on in when they feel like it or so it seems.

(No, I'm not looking at Riverrat or Scouser) ;>)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Lots to discuss and decide on and I have the opening draft of Lynch to get opinions on.
Guess I'll put on one of the bigger guns and be there.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Hope nobody goes to Courthouse Road and Midlothian looking for this 'cause it ain't there. :(

Fixed the location at Providence Rd and Midlothian Tnpk + addded the address in the OP for any 1st timers.

Golden Corral
11 South Providence Rd.