• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat., 4/7, 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
icon14.png

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 4/7 9:30 AM

Golden Corral Buffet & Grill

11 SOUTH PROVIDENCE RD..........
» Map
RICHMOND, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

Hint order water - the server will bring you coffee gratis.
Try the cinnamon buns - outstanding.

Who will be driving the unblemished soccer mom vehicle?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Come watch me try to figure out all the switches and stuff on the SMV. Took me two days to figure out how to open the door. Maybe by Saturday I'll find where the gas goes into the tank.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Come watch me try to figure out all the switches and stuff on the SMV. Took me two days to figure out how to open the door. Maybe by Saturday I'll find where the gas goes into the tank.

stay safe.

Will you be the one driving the SMV with an open door?

Der nezt tezt iz findzing de gazhole beforz it sputterz and poopzin :lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I wish I could be there to see where the gun rack goes:lol:

Actually, I think you'll enjoy it Skid. Dad had decided to buy one and I looked at them. He died before he ordered it though. Makes it really convenient to just scoot in and go.

I'm afraid I'm going to miss this weekend too. I have to go to West Virginia today to do a commercial, then get back to plant another bean field.

I also have to feed the birds Skid:p Enjoy breakfast!

turkeys.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I wish I could be there to see where the gun rack goes:lol:

Gun racks, hidden storage for ammo, bug-out equipment and soccer cleats..:lol:

Then add rapid deployment capacity of 4 wheel ATV and he's got nice special purpose vehicle(s). Going to be good enough to make Speedy jealous.

va_tazdad

What is that strange thing??? The vehicle, not the driver.

stay safe.

I have owned a number of "utility" vehicles over the years including my Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo which is now classified as a SUV. I may have to show up just to see what an SMV (Slow Moving Varmint) is.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We had two extra for breakfast this morning. Sig29something (sorry, there are times I can't remember my own name) and his mom. Great company, although I was at the far end of the tables and did not get a chance to talk to them much while indoors. The after-meal discussion cured some of that.

ANN showed up in long pants, but late. He shared some of the papework he has received from RPD and it looks like they have done their usual job of making a fine mess of things. Our waitperson nearly lost her hand/head/life when she made a grab for ANN's paperwork while trying to convince him to move to a smaller table. About four sets of hands, as well as voices, stopped her in her tracks. The manager (darn, can't recall her name now either!) came by (we asked for her) and the situation was explained. She was more than understanding and fixed things by pushing the table where ANN was sitting up against our table and making sure the waitperson understood who had done that. She joined us later on while we were outside discussing what we had discussed while inside. A great addition to the after party!

Sig29something was not aware of the OC dinner next Tuesday but said he would try to attend and bring his girlfriend. Apparently we did not completely frighten him off. He seems like a good guy and has a good sense of humor. Hopefully he finds The 316 Things Skippy Is Not Allowed To Do http://skippyslist.com/ (it's stickied at te bottom folks!) before Tuesday's dinner.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
We had two extra for breakfast this morning. Sig29something (sorry, there are times I can't remember my own name) and his mom. Great company, although I was at the far end of the tables and did not get a chance to talk to them much while indoors. The after-meal discussion cured some of that.

ANN showed up in long pants, but late. He shared some of the papework he has received from RPD and it looks like they have done their usual job of making a fine mess of things. Our waitperson nearly lost her hand/head/life when she made a grab for ANN's paperwork while trying to convince him to move to a smaller table. About four sets of hands, as well as voices, stopped her in her tracks. The manager (darn, can't recall her name now either!) came by (we asked for her) and the situation was explained. She was more than understanding and fixed things by pushing the table where ANN was sitting up against our table and making sure the waitperson understood who had done that. She joined us later on while we were outside discussing what we had discussed while inside. A great addition to the after party!

Sig29something was not aware of the OC dinner next Tuesday but said he would try to attend and bring his girlfriend. Apparently we did not completely frighten him off. He seems like a good guy and has a good sense of humor. Hopefully he finds The 316 Things Skippy Is Not Allowed To Do http://skippyslist.com/ (it's stickied at te bottom folks!) before Tuesday's dinner.

stay safe.

I thought that Sig**, user name was Sig40, but nothing close on the roster, at least not in VA. Oh well, so much for my tone and pitch perfect hearing.

The manger's name is Tracy and she is a jewel.