• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Open Carry Discussion Evening

Jeff Hayes

The Northwest Coalition of Patriots is sponsoring a discussion on Open Carry and firearms laws in general on the 24th of Oct 630 till 8 PM at Savageland Pizza, 700 S Dishman Mica RD. Spokane Washington. The Speakers will be myself, Jim Beal AKA DEROS72 organizer of the last 5 Second Amendment Marches in the State Capitol and frequently interviewed on several news stations in Seattle, Bill Starks a state leader in the open carry movement from Tacoma and Deputy Travis Pendell from the Spokane Sheriffs Office. There will be a question and answer period for any questions on open carry or the laws that you may have. This should be a lively and interesting evening.

I will be discussing our efforts to change the laws in Spokane, Liberty Lake, the Centennial Trail and the Spokane Public Facilities District etc.

Disclaimer we are not attorneys we are not giving legal advice this is a discussion and should not be misconstrued as legal education or advice.

Link https://www.facebook.com/events/171980236341519/?notif_t=event_description_mention

Last edited:

Lammo

Correction

The address is 700 S. Dishman Road. If you are on Dishman-Mica Road you will be close but you will be on the wrong side of the railroad tracks. :) Follow Dishman-Mica south to 8th Avenue and hang a right. Cross the tracks and the road veers right. Savageland will be about a block back to the north on the left. Hope to see you all there.

http://savagehousepizza.com/

Last edited:

Jeff Hayes

The address is 700 S. Dishman Road. If you are on Dishman-Mica Road you will be close but you will be on the wrong side of the railroad tracks. :) Follow Dishman-Mica south to 8th Avenue and hang a right. Cross the tracks and the road veers right. Savageland will be about a block back to the north on the left. Hope to see you all there.

http://savagehousepizza.com/

Excellent thank you

Thor80

Possibly, I made a call and may be able to borrow one from my gf's work

Jeff/Matt
I busted out my projector tonight. I gotta find a power cord and test it here in the next day or two, but I can bring mine for a backup or primary if the borrowed one doesn't come through.

-Torsten

Bill Starks

State Researcher
The group putting on the event does not have a projector available. I looked into renting one and they wanted $150.

If you guys could bring one, it would be greatly appreciated.

MattinWA

I can edit and host if we can get it recorded.

That would be good, my laptop caught a bug :( I have 3 HD recording devices. Nothing professional grade, but do make nice youtube videos

My gf's work just got nice, new projectors, and the office manager requested me to install new smoke detectors throughout. I'll put the charm on and see if I could just borrow one for payment ;) They are located right up the road anyway! I will let u know by the end of the week.

who, in Spokane area did you call for a rental? If I may ask, because I was thinking that as a backup.

Last edited:

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I own a nice projector that you could borrow... You would just need to come to Montana to pickup and drop off :lol: