• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kenya Mall Attackers' Bodies Still Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

katsung47

Kenya Mall Attackers' Bodies Still Not Found

NAIROBI, Kenya October 11, 2013 (AP)
By JASON STRAZIUSO Associated Press

A Western official briefed on the Kenya mall attack investigation says the bodies of the attackers have not been found.

Investigators, including FBI agents, are working their way through the collapsed mall rubble following the four-day siege on Westgate Mall that began Sept. 21. At least 67 people died in the attack.

The official said Friday that the attackers' bodies could be under the rubble but that it's not yet confirmed. Kenyan officials have said mall security video shows at least four attackers, though there are indications that perhaps two more attackers took part.

The official said the real names of the attackers aren't yet known. Names released by Kenya's military previously are only operational nicknames. The official insisted on anonymity because the information has not yet been publicly released.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/kenya-mall-attackers-bodies-found-20543577

A case similar to Bin Laden’s death and Sandy Hook shooting?

eye95

The drive-by troll is back.

For those who do not recognize this guy, he never posts on the topic of OC (or any other kind of C). He just stops by long enough to dump his load on us. We are just a stop on his route.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Is there a reason that I am missing regarding the FBI's involvement ? Why is the FBI operating there?

Maybe the FBI has some of those NYC cops who like to eat people....hence missing bodies

katsung47

Is there a reason that I am missing regarding the FBI's involvement ? Why is the FBI operating there?

Maybe the FBI has some of those NYC cops who like to eat people....hence missing bodies

This news may solve your problem.

Kenya blames US, Israeli intelligence for no heads-up on Nairobi attack

DEBKAfile Special Report September 26, 2013
President Uhuru Kenyatta is quoted as blaming the United States and Israel, in conversation with his confidants, for the failure of their undercover agencies to prevent the large-scale terrorist attack launched on the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi on Sept. 21, DEBKA file reports. He said he had counted on them for a heads-up to thwart an attack, instead of which both the Americans and Israelis were as much in the dark as his own security agencies.

http://debka.com/article/23307/Keny...ntelligence-for-no-heads-up-on-Nairobi-attack

Why Kenya doesn't blame others such like U.N. or France or Russia? Obviously Kenya has sold its sovereignty to US and Israel already and let them to handle its security.

davidmcbeth

Banned
This news may solve your problem.

Why Kenya doesn't blame others such like U.N. or France or Russia? Obviously Kenya has sold its sovereignty to US and Israel already and let them to handle its security.

G-men after attack is in progress

"hey, should we call that guy in the Kenyan government to let them know ?" G-man 1
"after our lunch, I'm really hungry" G-man 2
"now you made me hungry" G-man 1
"hahahaha" both together

katsung47

Charred bodies from Kenya mall 'highly likely' to be gunmen: lawmaker
By Richard Lough and Joachim Dagenborg 10/18/2013

NAIROBI/OSLO (Reuters) - Two charred bodies recovered from Nairobi's Westgate shopping mall are highly likely to be two of the gunmen who killed dozens of people last month in one of the worst militant strikes on Kenyan soil, a lawmaker probing the attack said on Friday.

http://news.yahoo.com/two-kenya-mall-bodies-highly-likely-attackers-lawmaker-115705461.html

The convenient death of attackers remind me of 911 attack. What kind of weapon Kenya military had used to cause the mall building to collapse? What caused the fire that burned attackers into charred bodies?

1380634692000-kenya100113-001.jpg

A person photographs the collapsed upper parking garage at the Westgate mall on Oct. 1 in Nairobi, Kenya. Gunmen took over the mall on Sept. 21 and killed 67 people. Jason Straziuso, AP

Four attackers seized the shopping mall for four days. The whole army force and securities had to collapse the three floors parking lot to eliminate them. Of course we have to listen to their news. They control the news source.

eye95

The drive-by troll is back, delivering another pant load.

BTW, do an Internet search on katsung47 to find out what it is. You may be surprised. I wasn't.

Suggestion: Use the search terms "katsung47 -katzung -pharmacology" to weed out the drug stuff and just find the truth about this troll.

katsung47

792. Kenya Mall shooting is a false flag (10/4/2013)

Symptoms Western intelligence is behind this case.

(1) The Feds used to recruit terrorists in domestic community. I have alleged Tsarnaev Brothers were recruited to penetrate Chechen rebel group. In this terror case, though there were only four attackers, British and US were all involved in.

James Norton 10/4/2013

On Monday, Al Shabab claimed via Twitter that three of the attackers were America-based, with two of them coming from Minnesota, whose Twin City area has one of the largest Somali communities in the United States, with more than 80,000 people.
http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-police-actions-since-westgate-attack-raise-red-124327067.html

Interpol launches global hunt for British 'White Widow'

9/26/2013

London (AFP) - The British woman dubbed the "White Widow" was at the centre of a worldwide hunt on Thursday after Interpol issued an international arrest notice in the wake of the Kenya shopping mall attack.

http://news.yahoo.com/white-widows-passport-fraudulently-acquired-004814663.html

Only 4 Attackers Seen In Footage Of Kenya's Westgate Mall, Government Initially Estimated 10 To 15

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/02/kenya-mall-attackers_n_4031442.html

White widow was said to be related to the London 7/7 bombing which was also regarded as a false flag case.

2. The owner of Westgate Mall could be tracked to 911 attack. It seems a make money style for them.

THE NAIROBI WESTGATE MALL MINDRAPE
24 September 2013

It wasn't possible to prove the exact shareholding but one of the directors of the Westgate mall is one Israeli citizen, Frank Lowy. An Israeli with the same name had an interesting relationship with Larry Silverstein properties. Yes, the one and only Silverstein who owned the World Trade Complex and managed to double his insurance payout.

Silverstein and Westfield America insured the complex for $3.55 billion, but after the attacks of September 11 lodged a claim for $7.1 billion on the premise that each plane collision constituted a separate act of terrorism, doubling the payout. Most people know about "Lucky"Larry Silverstein's part in 9/11 and his dubious connections to Binyamin Netanyahu et al, but not much has been reported on Lowy, so let's have a look.

http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-nairobi-westgate-mall-mindrape.html

3. In 911 attack, none of 19 hijackers was from Iraq, Afghan or Iran, they were mostly from friendly countries of US. 16 of them were Saudis. That strange fact acknowledged me that when the Feds is to commit a crime, they used to choose a place that they could control- either it’s an ally or a puppet. Kenya is a puppet. They would do everythig to cover up the crime US committed.

In 1998, there was a big embassy bombing in Nairobi, Kenya. That terror attack first introduced Al Qaida and Bin Laden to the world. It justified the 911 attack three years later. After 15 years, they arranged another terror attack. Which is used to justify a domestic terror attack in US, I think.

Primus

792. Kenya Mall shooting is a false flag (10/4/2013)

Symptoms Western intelligence is behind this case.

(1) The Feds used to recruit terrorists in domestic community. I have alleged Tsarnaev Brothers were recruited to penetrate Chechen rebel group. In this terror case, though there were only four attackers, British and US were all involved in.

White widow was said to be related to the London 7/7 bombing which was also regarded as a false flag case.

2. The owner of Westgate Mall could be tracked to 911 attack. It seems a make money style for them.

3. In 911 attack, none of 19 hijackers was from Iraq, Afghan or Iran, they were mostly from friendly countries of US. 16 of them were Saudis. That strange fact acknowledged me that when the Feds is to commit a crime, they used to choose a place that they could control- either it’s an ally or a puppet. Kenya is a puppet. They would do everythig to cover up the crime US committed.

In 1998, there was a big embassy bombing in Nairobi, Kenya. That terror attack first introduced Al Qaida and Bin Laden to the world. It justified the 911 attack three years later. After 15 years, they arranged another terror attack. Which is used to justify a domestic terror attack in US, I think.

What does this have to do with OC?

Primus

It is a troll. It doesn't care a whit about OC. We are a stop on its route. Every two weeks or so, it drives by and defecates on us. Site administration is aware of it, but just lets it go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Is he that guy with the crazy hair on the Ancient Aliens show on History Channel? I bet he is.

I know where the bodies went....they teleported back to mars. And Homeland Security is actually a front for the Men In Black.

Gil223

I doubt that anybody here really gives a RRR'sR about the Kenya mall assault. It had nothing to do with OPEN CARRY! Pax...

davidmcbeth

Banned
I doubt that anybody here really gives a RRR'sR about the Kenya mall assault. It had nothing to do with OPEN CARRY! Pax...

Ya know I don't give a hoot .. except for the FBI's involvement ...

Thx to the poster who posted a pic ... maybe there was a pet store on the 3rd floor & the FBI said "that gots to go first"

Jeff. State

Banned
eye95 can you somehow get it through your head, the Social Lounge doesn't require anything be connected to OC??????

You seem to think you're the Great White Troll hunter, yet you act like one every time someone posts a story you don't like.

Primus

eye95 can you somehow get it through your head, the Social Lounge doesn't require anything be connected to OC??????

You seem to think you're the Great White Troll hunter, yet you act like one every time someone posts a story you don't like.

I apologize, it was actually me who brought up the OC comment. I asked if it was OC related and Eye responded. I get the social lounge is for off topic stuff, but it kills me to read about martians and conspiracy theories from guys who don't even attempt to contribute to this site.... or probably society in general.

Jeff. State

Banned
Primus: "Conspiracy theories"???????

Hell tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of the grand daddy of them all. And what % of the population actually still believes Oswald was the lone gunman??????

JFK's killing, 9-11, etc. official stories are nothing but Govt. sanctioned "conspiracy theories".

Primus

Primus: "Conspiracy theories"???????

Hell tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of the grand daddy of them all. And what % of the population actually still believes Oswald was the lone gunman??????

JFK's killing, 9-11, etc. official stories are nothing but Govt. sanctioned "conspiracy theories".

Won't even touch it. Your free to believe whatever you want from whoever you want. It's a free country (according to some of us)

Status
Not open for further replies.