• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

nc open cary pamplet?

mr.jake

hey guys, if anyone can post a link to a trifold i once saw it would be much apreciated. i think it was titled "north carolina gun rigthts" it had a picture of george washington on it i believe. i just want to print this off and have it with me for when i am able to open carry. thanks ive looked every where for it and cant seem to find it. all i find is a ten page atf document that would be to thick to carry comfortably in my back pocket

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
hey guys, if anyone can post a link to a trifold i once saw it would be much apreciated. i think it was titled "north carolina gun rigthts" it had a picture of george washington on it i believe. i just want to print this off and have it with me for when i am able to open carry. thanks ive looked every where for it and cant seem to find it. all i find is a ten page atf document that would be to thick to carry comfortably in my back pocket

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...8GsidedFW0hEOWh_wflvT7tpEVdnqbUfjnl_dbj&hl=en

Dreamer

By the way, speaking of that OC pamplet, is anyone gonna be coming out with an updated version for the new laws that go into effect Dec, 1st? I tried to do it myself, but I can't seem to get a grip on modifying a pdf file.

Yes, I designed that flyer, and the original file is set up in InDesign. I'll be updating it before the end of the month. Stay tuned for the announcement when it gets uploaded...