• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hannity To Interview Zimmerman Tonight

Law abider

I don't see what this has to do with Wisconsin. :eek:
Try the "hot topics" forum,
or "true tales of self-defense",
or even "general discussion".
WI DOJ I hear are going to/ are changing training because of stand your ground. The Zimmerman case may just be the catalyst for the feds to blurp something bad. In my opinion any enumerated powers such as the second amendment may give them the reason to employ the supremacy clause and cause us problems. The outcome of his case may effect us in the future. Just my opinion. SCOTUS can burp any time they want to.

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Detailed review of the interview:

"In response to Zimmerman's comments on Fox News that the incident was "God's plan," Tracy Martin, Trayvon's father, told CBS News: "We must worship a different God because there is no way that my God would have wanted George Zimmerman to kill my teenage son.""

Well, Mr. Martin, you and I must worship a different God, too, because there is no way that my God would condone your son's brutal and violent assault on Mr. Zimmerman.

Last edited:

hjmoosejaw

Detailed review of the interview:

"In response to Zimmerman's comments on Fox News that the incident was "God's plan," Tracy Martin, Trayvon's father, told CBS News: "We must worship a different God because there is no way that my God would have wanted George Zimmerman to kill my teenage son.""

Well, Mr. Martin, you and I must worship a different God, too, because there is no way that my God would condone your son's brutal and violent assault on Mr. Zimmerman.

The way I took it was, when he said it was God's plan. Sean had just asked him if he thought he would die if losing consciousness from the beating. He didn't want to speculate, he said it was God's plan. Meaning the outcome.

Ca Patriot

Zimmerman really needs to learn to exercise his right to remain silent.

I agree. However, there is a media onslaught against him. Bringing up an unfounded and unproven accusation by an anynomous person about Zimmerman "molesting" his cousin when he was 8 years old ??

I watch Court TV and they are just non stop anti-Zimmerman and they all are saying he is guilty. So are they other major news outlets.

I think the jury in this case is going to make their decision based on image an appearance of character. Zimmermans attorney knows he has to publically counter the image being presented by the mainstream media.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I watch Court TV and they are just non stop anti-Zimmerman and they all are saying he is guilty. So are they other major news outlets.

So why isn't this Florida gent being raked over the coals? Because he's 71? Because the perps weren't black? (or were they?)

I think the jury in this case is going to make their decision based on image an appearance of character. Zimmermans attorney knows he has to publically counter the image being presented by the mainstream media.

That's no lie, Ca Patriot. There's not an American alive that hasn't been prejudiced by the media.

WalkingWolf

Christ! The election is not that far away to draw interest away from Zimmerman. He is not helping himself by opening his mouth.

Jack House

You're kidding, right? This is a political issue, the election wont drown it out, if anything, it'll put more light on it.