• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Deport Piers Mogan immediately

Beretta92FSLady

You people are to kind ... force him to marry Rose O'Donnell ....

No person should be forced to marry that loud mouthed...BTW, he's probably too feminine for her--European men are too feminine IMO. I refuse to date any woman that doesn't have to shave twice a day.

Last edited:

jbone

"Deport Piers Mogan," I wonder where the line would be drawn. Deporting a person for an opinion/political view doesn't sound like it would end well for most everyone.

Did it end bad under the Sedition Act of 1798, or the revison or the Espionage Act of 1917?

The Donkey

Who the hell is this guy to come to this country and argue our gun rights and 2nd amendment?? If England is so great then go back their. Oh that's right your shi**y country doesn't allow people to defends themselves in their own homes
Piece of s**t comes here and then tries and tell me i shouldn't be allowed my guns.
I have put CNN on my do not watch list. Brings 3 anti's n and 1 pro gun person and then has a fit when the pro gun guest puts him in his english place.
Damn I'm fired up so needed to vent.
My country has alot of issues but I love it to death and wouldn't live anywhere else but the USA..

Here's to you Piers middle finger salute..

Now wait a minute, as they say where Piers comes from: "that isn't cricket."

This is:

[video=youtube;GgJAvkvuG78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgJAvkvuG78#t=208[/video]

Enjoy.

Last edited: