• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Islam Protests Down By My House

Beretta92FSLady

Liberalism can be cured with medication?

Africa is a waste of resources. After decades and upteen trillions in charity and foreign aid these people continue to die of starvation and insipid ethnic and religious conflicts.

As little respect as I have for them, at least they can march down a street in protest without turning over cars and setting fires. That should be an indication of just how far beneath my contempt the "occuturd" leftists are.

Apparently it can't, or half the State would be on medication...at least half.

I would like the actual numbers on what we give to Africa...I am sure it's nowhere close to even a trillion bucks.

ManInBlack

I would like the actual numbers on what we give to Africa...I am sure it's nowhere close to even a trillion bucks.

It shouldn't be one penny, considering there is zero constitutional authorization for foreign aid...

DangerClose

LOL, I don't freaking know. Just repeating what he told me. I don't see why he would lie about it. Hell, the guy barely speaks English. And he ends every sentence with "my friend."

I'd make sure to ask about that next time I talked to him. Maybe he doesn't know you can (probably) buy that stuff online or whatever.

It shouldn't be one penny, considering there is zero constitutional authorization for foreign aid...

H.R. 4133 recently passed. Basically a blank check for Israel. Bet you didn't hear about that one.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Africa is a waste of resources. After decades and upteen trillions in charity and foreign aid these people continue to die of starvation and insipid ethnic and religious conflicts................

I did not (and will never) send money to africa. I went to africa. I lived there (central) for a year. If you think that even a penny actually gets to the people you are mistaken.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

They're obviously self medicating too much as it is.

I'm not just talking about US Gov't aid (which shouldn't exist) I'm including all governments around the world including the malignant UN, not to mention all the charity from around the world. Over the last 5 decades I'm sure that number is at least in multiple trillions adjusted for inflation, and there are few positive results.

Logan 5

Hmmm. So what's wrong with this? They didn't kill anyone. No cars were vandalized. No rocks thrown. Pretty peaceful it seems to me.
But one thing keeps gnawing at me. Islam vs. Muslim. Ok, I suppose "Islamic" would be more fitting, or perhaps just "Muslim". I think, coming from that part of Africa, isn't it Sunni, where as further north it's mostly Shi'ite? We only hear of the Shi'ite faction getting violent, totally ignoring that between the two the Sunni may not fight as much but they are more cruel to their captives. But in the end, I say "who cares?" If I was there, I just might protest with them. It's peaceful, no shows of anti-American intent, and a mutual concern.

I just that you remember one thing I feel is missed here. Freedom of religion ain't just for Christians.

And PrayingForWar has a good point-

Africa is a waste of resources. After decades and upteen trillions in charity and foreign aid these people continue to die of starvation and insipid ethnic and religious conflicts.
Africa has always had a drought. Well, IF they had a sufficient soil management program that could be changed. Overgrazing leads to plant death with leads to soil instability which helps worsen a drought. If those warlords were so righteous after all, wouldn't they rather HELP their peoples get ahead in the world instead of using them to slaves and target practice?

I think that Africa is a doomed culture because for decades after decades and generation after generation the people have learned to chimp out and beg for help instead of standing up and helping themselves. They have the resources to improve the situation. They just have to actually care enough about it to give a damn and stand up and say "I'll do it!" The youth are more willing to wage a war against their own families than to work hard at making a lasting, positive change. Something's wrong with that picture.

Beretta92FSLady

[snippers]

-snippers]

I think that Africa is a doomed culture because for decades after decades and generation after generation the people have learned to (1) chimp out and beg for help instead of standing up and helping themselves. They have the resources to improve the situation. They just have to actually care enough about it to give a damn and stand up and say "I'll do it!" The youth are more willing to wage a war against their own families than to work hard at making a lasting, positive change. Something's wrong with that picture.

(1) Nice choice of words there. Obviously you aren't racially bias.

(2) As for the rest of your response, you seem to think that there is no such thing as Geopolitics in the world. Africa has been the epicenter of oppression by Western States for hundreds of years. Do you think that Africa ceased being under attack after slavery was ended in the U.S.? I wonder sometimes where people get their information from.

Then again, you are from Utah; I grew-up in Utah--it's a whole other State.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

(2) As for the rest of your response, you seem to think that there is no such thing as Geopolitics in the world. Africa has been the epicenter of oppression by Western States for hundreds of years. Do you think that Africa ceased being under attack after slavery was ended in the U.S.? I wonder sometimes where people get their information from.

Oh please, you're tugging at my heart strings way too hard here.

You're ignoring the fact that soviet agitators infiltrated the western euroweenie colonies and promoted marxism at every level. One merely has to reflect on countries such as Rhodiesia, that were thriving agricultural economies now on the brink of starvation and in economic turmoil. They call it Zimbabwe now, poor bastards. South Africa is barely clinging to civilization, because they were one of the last hold outs against soviet agitprop.

Africa is the "epicenter of oppression" by none other than their own people since the dawn of recorded history. Least recently (500 gotdamn years ago) the victorious tribes sold their captives to arab, spainish and portugee traders for rum and other goods. You are aware that africans are still being enslaved by arabs and other a$$holes around the world right?

Furthermore my ancestors (at least some of them) were "slavs", and enslaved by the romans. Do I get to blame the degos for the fact I'm not rich? Give it up already.

Beretta92FSLady

Oh please, you're tugging at my heart strings way too hard here.

You're ignoring the fact that soviet agitators infiltrated the western euroweenie colonies and promoted marxism at every level. One merely has to reflect on countries such as Rhodiesia, that were thriving agricultural economies now on the brink of starvation and in economic turmoil. They call it Zimbabwe now, poor bastards. South Africa is barely clinging to civilization, because they were one of the last hold outs against soviet agitprop.

Africa is the "epicenter of oppression" by none other than their own people since the dawn of recorded history. Least recently (500 gotdamn years ago) the victorious tribes sold their captives to arab, spainish and portugee traders for rum and other goods. You are aware that africans are still being enslaved by arabs and other a$$holes around the world right?

Furthermore my ancestors (at least some of them) were "slavs", and enslaved by the romans. Do I get to blame the degos for the fact I'm not rich? Give it up already.

*teer in eye* LMFAO!

Logan 5

Ooooook. I never knew "chimp" (which you had in red) to be racist. But then, until a couple years ago I never knew "tea bagger" to be a sexual slur, either.
And I'm at a loss for the relevance between slavery and where Africa is now. Hey, if they can fight wars amongst each other over their concept of a god, I imagine they can always fight and keep the warlords from taking power.

I for one do not see the slavery in the US to be related. Then again, someone somewhere ALWAYS has to blame something on America's past as it is, so what the hell?
BTW slavery is not the fault of the US. Blame the French, the Dutch, the Belgians, amongst a few others, first. We bought the product they obtained. Don't blame us.

Beretta92FSLady

Ooooook. I never knew "chimp" (which you had in red) to be racist.

Common convenient out: Denial. Playing stupid.

But then, until a couple years ago I never knew "tea bagger" to be a sexual slur, either.

Better to be a tea-bagee than a tea-bag-er. I suppose if tea-baggers were called tea-bagees then it would be a sexual slur; particularly in reference to men.

And I'm at a loss for the relevance between slavery and where Africa is now. Hey, if they can fight wars amongst each other over their concept of a god, I imagine they can always fight and keep the warlords from taking power.

Of course you are; in your world, Institutional Racism doesn't exist.

I for one do not see the slavery in the US to be related. Then again, someone somewhere ALWAYS has to blame something on America's past as it is, so what the hell?

Refer to my above responses relating to Slavery.

BTW slavery is not the fault of the US. Blame the French, the Dutch, the Belgians, amongst a few others, first. We bought the product they obtained. Don't blame us.

Of course it isn't. We ought not blame the society who engaged in it, we must go to the source, and blame them. So much for personal responsibility of a Nation.

Logan 5

Whatever. Ultimately it doesn't matter what they are called, no matter the intent, nor would it mean anything to their situation if everyone in this forum got down on their knees and worshipped them. Which I don't see happening anytime soon.

What happens in Africa is up to what the Africans allow. If they stand up against the warlords and stand up to rebuild their nation, they can do it. No, I doubt they can do it alone. They'll have to ask for help, which I'm not against. I'm against giving money to people so they can pay off their warlords and still get nowhere.

Beretta92FSLady

[snippers] What happens in Africa is up to what the Africans allow. If they stand up against the warlords and stand up to rebuild their nation, they can do it. No, I doubt they can do it alone.[snippers]

I'll buy that. Then by your reasoning, the direction that our Nation is going can be changed, that is, if we don't allow what is happening to happen, right? Well then, you better get to changing things, my friend.--let's see how your little theory of self-determination works here at the home-front.