• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another August 17, 2013 dinner - Uncle Julio's in Woodbridge

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Looking to make my son think we're going out for his birthday (those of you who know him understand why this is so easy) and would like to meet up with some others, as we haven't in a long while.

So let's do dinner next Saturday, the 17th, at Uncle Julio's in Woodbridge at 7 pm. It's about time we do something in this neck of the woods.

If you'll respond to the thread that you're coming, we'll let the staff know so they can seat us together.

So far:

Tess +2
Cap&Ball and Ladyhawke
IanB
unrequited

Last edited:

Steeler-gal

Hoping to be able to attend.

==========================================
NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

Steeler-gal

Is this in the shopping center where the new Wegmans and all that stuff is?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Is this in the shopping center where the new Wegmans and all that stuff is?

Yes, it is.

Steeler-gal

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to get a ride plus I'm not comfortable navigating the yard back to my rental entrance in the dark. Hopefully by the next time we do a dinner, I will be more mobile.

JohnM15A

The wife and I had a good time tonight at Julio's. But forgot to sing Happy Birthday to the two... I did forget to turn off my truck lights but the battery held up and we made it home OK.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
The wife and I had a good time tonight at Julio's. But forgot to sing Happy Birthday to the two... I did forget to turn off my truck lights but the battery held up and we made it home OK.

Oh, that's good news. By that time we'd left, and wouldn't have been any help.

It was great to see everyone. It's re-whetted my appetite for more frequent gatherings!