• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now it's the SSA buying ammunition.

Nevada carrier

I don't care that they are buying these rounds, what concerns me is the motivation behind it. It's a warning sign, that the **** may be about to hit the fan. Thank god I don't rally on the SSA for my income. Though I would be more than somewhat ticked if I discover that all the money I've payed in throughout my life is going to evaporate.

As for the NOAA buying ammo, it's conceivable that what essential services are interrupted, those who live near our fisheries will fight each other for access to fish-able water in order to feed themselves. When everything falls apart, most of the fatalities will be the result people fighting over what few life sustaining natural resources they can find.

Last edited:

zack991

Well because of all the public uproar, DHS Classifies New Ammo Purchases

The Department of Homeland Security has redacted information relating to the quantity of bullets it is buying following a controversy concerning the agency’s purchase of over a billion rounds of ammo, which many fear is a sign the federal government is preparing for civil unrest in the United States.
DHS Classifies New Ammo Purchases Following Controversy aa Homeland Security closeup of part of logo

Despite the fact that documents are only supposed to be redacted if authorized by Congress or for national security reasons, a solicitation posted on the FedBizOpps website yesterday concerning ammunition purchases made by the DHS on behalf of Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) contains numerous blacked out sections.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...671285de8db1036b2b255&tab=core&tabmode=list&=

https://www.fbo.gov/utils/view?id=4c35c09c9315981b2f82beee2fc6629d PDF file of the blacked out form

150812shot1.jpg

Last edited:

nonameisgood

The breakdown I have seen amounts to about 5,000 per office. Or about 6 months worth of training for a couple if officers. Nothing to see here. With 100,000 federal officers carrying guns, such an open-ended contract amount isn't really concerning.

On the other hand, if they decide they want to take our guns away, I'm afraid there might not be enough people together when they come. And I doubt we individually will be willing to die trying to stop them. That would be a sad day, since the progression would be "crazy guy shoots federal officers" to "officers enforcing new gun law gunned down" to "military called in to stop gun violence against federal officers.". The last headline in the free press would be "Population safe now that guns are gone."

freak4cycles

We Have Lost are way!

All these different departments of the severely overgrown government should worry and piss everyone off. Some of these departments buying this ammo have no NEED to do so. This story and others like it just prove to a very sharp point. We my friends have lost control of our government. Our tax dollars are being spent in fraudulent ways now more than ever. We the people should be asking why we should pay taxes at all. But instead we will be happy to fund our enslavement. People are always as strong as the weakest link. So keep believing in your false two party system of government. Keep paying your taxes to enslave you and those you love. Maybe you should buy some ammo of your own? Maybe buy some extra food and water? Maybe STOP paying taxes? Go to cash transactions? Or you can just claim yourself as the weakest link...

zack991

since9

Campaign Veteran
The DHS can pound sand

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Pound that, DHS. Courts local, state, and federal are FRYING you on this issue. Grow a ******* brain.

Our Constitution is the FOUNDATION OF LAW in our country. You'll either know it, or if you attempt to subvert it, you'll be fried under it for attempting to subvert it.

HINT: Any attempt to subvert our Constitution is known as TREASON. Penalty? Death.

Grow a brain, America.

Dreamer

Maybe they're not actually buying the ammo for themselves. Ever consider the alternative?

Like, perhaps this is a new version of "Iran/Contra" and DHS is just coordinating a lot of small purchases through other agencies to try and create a confusing paper trail for the purchase. Perhaps this ammo isn't for US agencies at all--perhaps the DHS is buying it for the Department of State or CIA or someone like that, to funnel to AlQaida "rebels" in Syria. We ARE, after all, supporting Al Qaida in Syria now, if you haven't heard. Even the Council on Foreign Relations is praising Al Qaida's efforts there...

http://www.cfr.org/syria/al-qaedas-specter-syria/p28782

I'm not sure which I find more scary and morally repulsive though--the idea that our own government is arming itself in EVERY department from the Post Office to the Department of Education, against the paranoid idea that the People will start a civil war, or the idea that our government is supplying arms and munitions to a group that is supposedly our most dangerous enemy on the planet.

Neither option would surprise me though.

This IS, after all, the same government that engineered the deaths of over 3000 Mexican civilians and 3 Federal LEOs under Fast and Furious, in an attempt to demonize the 2A...

oldbanger

> Linking to infowars

You might as well be reading the tabloids.

Link to a reputable source please.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbanger View Post
There is a correction to the original – the ammunition was not intended for the National Weather Service, but for the Office of Law Enforcement of the National Marine Fisheries Service, which is also a part of NOAA.

http://www.infowars.com/national-weather-service-follows-dhs-in-huge-ammo-purchase/
> Making a post from infowars

You might as well be reading the tabloids

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Pound that, DHS. Courts local, state, and federal are FRYING you on this issue. Grow a ******* brain.

Our Constitution is the FOUNDATION OF LAW in our country. You'll either know it, or if you attempt to subvert it, you'll be fried under it for attempting to subvert it.

HINT: Any attempt to subvert our Constitution is known as TREASON. Penalty? Death.

Grow a brain, America.

If the Constitution wasn't written so terribly--and by lawyers none-the-less--we wouldn't be arguing over the gaping holes throughout it.