• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin stores that infringe upon our rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McX

anyone hear of, or note yet if the area funeral homes are posting?

04HEMIRAM

Was going to pizza hut saw they were posted, cousins it is.
This is west bend pizza hut on 33

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

protias

Was going to pizza hut saw they were posted, cousins it is.
This is west bend pizza hut on 33

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Yup, it is in the first post. It is owned by Wisconsin Hospitality Group, Christa Hoeft, christ.hoeft@whgroup.com, 1-800-845-8227. They've already decided they don't want law abiding citizens in there stores. Sucks for them as they lost a lot of business and going to lose more.

04HEMIRAM

Yup, it is in the first post. It is owned by Wisconsin Hospitality Group, Christa Hoeft, christ.hoeft@whgroup.com, 1-800-845-8227. They've already decided they don't want law abiding citizens in there stores. Sucks for them as they lost a lot of business and going to lose more.

Good to know. They lost a good 25 bucks today, and more in the future, used to be one our Friday stops for lunch.

I'd definitely like to get some of the No Guns, No Money cards.

Last edited:
M

McX

ACE Hardware- Douglas and 3 mile i think. Posted. my favorite hardware store damn it. went in, no gun, gave him the card, and told the manager i can never come here again now. Add 'em to the list Protias.

jeff niles

I won debs over on no guns

Please take off debs restaurant in Milton off the list I won her over after I told her the facts,cops said just put up a sign. Jeff won 3 in Milton cops -0 hahaha!

Last edited:

msteinhilber

Cenex station on 78 in Argyle is posted no firearms though the sign is terribly placed and doesn't meet the specifications set forth in Act 35. I didn't even notice it upon walking in and I was taking a pretty good look but the doors were littered with signage. It wasn't until I was walking out after paying for a few items while open carrying that I noticed the sign on the door - nobody said anything, don't think the cashier even noticed. I hate that I noticed after the fact or I would have paid for the gas I already pumped and nothing more.

iceman71

Club Paragon, Happy Davez Pub and Harbor freight posted

Club Paragon and Happy Davez pub in West allis are posted no weapons. Happy Davez are specially made with his logo and in both English and Spanish. Harbor Freight in St. Francis also posted

Mlutz

Alliant energy in Mauston is posted. I'm pretty sure its not a mistake, here is a picture I took. Check out the bottom right corner of the sign.

Attachments

• alliant.jpg
    alliant.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 209

protias

ACE Hardware- Douglas and 3 mile i think. Posted. my favorite hardware store damn it. went in, no gun, gave him the card, and told the manager i can never come here again now. Add 'em to the list Protias.
A number of them are posted and a number of them are not. I have them in the corporate section.
Please take off debs restaurant in Milton off the list I won her over after I told her the facts,cops said just put up a sign. Jeff won 3 in Milton cops -0 hahaha!

Done! :banana:

protias

Cenex station on 78 in Argyle is posted no firearms though the sign is terribly placed and doesn't meet the specifications set forth in Act 35. I didn't even notice it upon walking in and I was taking a pretty good look but the doors were littered with signage. It wasn't until I was walking out after paying for a few items while open carrying that I noticed the sign on the door - nobody said anything, don't think the cashier even noticed. I hate that I noticed after the fact or I would have paid for the gas I already pumped and nothing more.

I saw several of them posted on the OP, so I've moved them to the corporate section. This is surprising to me because Cenex is all over ND.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
I saw several of them posted on the OP, so I've moved them to the corporate section. This is surprising to me because Cenex is all over ND.

Cenex stations are run by the local (usually farmer) coop. If you see a posting, the coop manager - not the store manager - should be contacted, then the coop's board of directors. Ace hardware stores are locally owned. Both posted Cenex and Ace should listed by location.

protias

Cenex stations are run by the local (usually farmer) coop. If you see a posting, the coop manager - not the store manager - should be contacted, then the coop's board of directors. Ace hardware stores are locally owned. Both posted Cenex and Ace should listed by location.

I will make the corrections when I have some time. Thanks for letting me know.

RR_Broccoli

"The UPS Store" PD and Fish Hatchery Road (in the little strip mall) is posted.

Likewise, is the coffee shop and bakery immediately adjacent, "The Rolling Pin Bake Shop"

And down a little bit, Charter Communications is also posted. (They have an older sign though, it's been up for years, and may not match the specific outlines of the new law.)

protias

"The UPS Store" PD and Fish Hatchery Road (in the little strip mall) is posted.

Likewise, is the coffee shop and bakery immediately adjacent, "The Rolling Pin Bake Shop"

And down a little bit, Charter Communications is also posted. (They have an older sign though, it's been up for years, and may not match the specific outlines of the new law.)

What city?

Status
Not open for further replies.