• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Madison area get together?

Spartacus

Banned
8 or 10 of us walked State Street after the last board meeting (there are pictures around here somewhere) without incident except for some press coverage. MY GF and I got coverage for shopping in a couple of health food stores in Mad Town.

I'd be up for another get together if Shotgun or somebody wants to put it together. The last coffee shop we met at didn't care for us much but I'm sure we could find somewhere else if not the Starbucks on State Street.

Motofixxer

We should have a meet. We could have a big wide open picnic or get together, or a smaller whoever shows up kinda thing. I'm in...where and when? I will place a vote for the Culvers by East Towne, they have a nice large somewhat separate room and tables outside. So there is plenty of seating and it's easy to find. I have been there and educated a couple of the employees that thought it was cool.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
8 or 10 of us walked State Street after the last board meeting (there are pictures around here somewhere) without incident except for some press coverage. MY GF and I got coverage for shopping in a couple of health food stores in Mad Town.

I'd be up for another get together if Shotgun or somebody wants to put it together. The last coffee shop we met at didn't care for us much but I'm sure we could find somewhere else if not the Starbucks on State Street.

www.wisconsincarry.org/gallery.html