• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One of our brothers needs our help - Skidmark from VA arrested.

1FASTC4

Here's some interesting info about the officers involved. It's probably posted in the original thread on our forum but buried in the 11 or so pages..

"I obtained after posting today’s earlier report alleging the deputy responding to the Jamestown-Scotland Ferry incident also works part time at the ferry as a security guard employed by Securigard, the private contractor retained by VDOT, that he is one of two deputies employed there, and that both responded to the call. My information says the guard who initiated the incident is no longer employed there, but that he “was very abrasive to the traveling public,” lending credence to Henick’s claim of wanting to complain to the supervisor."

Conflict of interest?
http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...ave-conflict-of-interest-gun-brandishing-case

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Here's some interesting info about the officers involved. It's probably posted in the original thread on our forum but buried in the 11 or so pages..

"I obtained after posting today’s earlier report alleging the deputy responding to the Jamestown-Scotland Ferry incident also works part time at the ferry as a security guard employed by Securigard, the private contractor retained by VDOT, that he is one of two deputies employed there, and that both responded to the call. My information says the guard who initiated the incident is no longer employed there, but that he “was very abrasive to the traveling public,” lending credence to Henick’s claim of wanting to complain to the supervisor."

Conflict of interest?
http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...ave-conflict-of-interest-gun-brandishing-case

Looks like somebody is trying to do their spring cleaning a little bit early.............or too late. :D

Last edited:

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
A simple case of "Contempt of Rent-a-Cop" that turned into "Contermpt of cop by Proxy"

Just remember guys, the guys that could not pass the psych exam for a police department (if they even use them) typically turn up working for private security companies.

Passive101

Anyone that has a smart phone already has a voice recorder. Voice recorders are so cheap. It is my understanding that these police interactions were not recorded?