• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VIDEO, Be happy we don't live in California

Metalhead47

*bangs head against desk* :banghead:

This thread isn't making me feel better about be stationed there starting this summer.

I can only hope and pray that the Senate passes HR 822. If not, I'm likely only going to be taking a Cali approved long gun with me for home defense.

(sigh) :rolleyes:

Make sure you don't store it with the string strung, bad for the bow and probably not legal in cali anyway. Have to use soft-tipped arrows too. Better just stick to Nerf.

FMCDH

Make sure you don't store it with the string strung, bad for the bow and probably not legal in cali anyway. Have to use soft-tipped arrows too. Better just stick to Nerf.

Nerf is still legal in Kalifornia? :eek:

Wow, their legislature is slipping. I should send them a letter. ;)

FMCDH

Make sure you use 100% recycled HEMP paper from a free trade grower. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T USE A PENCIL WITH REAL LEAD!

I'm writing this all down or Ill be a Kalifornia felon 10 minutes after I enter the state...hmm...is blue ink legal? :uhoh:

Metalhead47

I'm writing this all down or Ill be a Kalifornia felon 10 minutes after I enter the state...hmm...is blue ink legal? :uhoh:

You already are. Not living in kalifornia is a felony in kalifornia. The average person commits at least three felonies a day anyway, and that's just federal. Also keep in mind, you might be a terrorist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FMCDH

You already are. Not living in kalifornia is a felony in kalifornia. The average person commits at least three felonies a day anyway, and that's just federal. Also keep in mind, you might be a terrorist.

Gezz! There aught to be a law against not telling someone its their turn to be a terrorist.

(yes folks, this is tongue and cheek humor, relax)

Last edited:

Metalhead47

LOL, how did you know? =) Luckily, she's moving back to WA soon and hopefully I can follow her! (Yay open carry! Yay CC permit!)

As you seem like a rational, stable, sensible person, only two things could drag someone like that to the PRK. Since you didn't mention Orders or a duty station....

Actually I just ganked the line from Assassins Creed:
"he must be late... And SHE must be beautiful"

Cubex DE

Can we just go ahead and invite California to not be one of the United States anymore? They can even take over our spot in the UN, and I'll let them have Obama to be their Dear Leader.

1245A Defender

well,,,

Look at all the laws Washington has written after our beloved tanned southern sister, passed similar laws.

that line sounds like FUD ( fear, uncertainenty and doubt )
please feel free to enlightening us with cites to these new laws that are similar to those from california.
washington doesnt have its own GFSZ law
washington doesnt "may issue" CPLs.
washington doesnt have 12031E checks, or require that guns be carried Unloaded.
washington has not even tried to pass anything like AB144!
welcome to the forum.
hope your upcoming to visit california goes well.
filled mags and speedloaders are AOK there, but
guns may not have any ammo in them at all.
you should have a fully enclosed locked container for unloaded hand guns when transporting them
especially to abide with 626.9 ( GFSZ ).
checking with LEO about stolen motorcycles is admirable, but it was off topic in the thread
concerning checking the stolen or not, guns, sold in face to face transactions.

Last edited: