• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello from Southeast Georgia

BRuley

Been hanging around reading for a while now and reading, finally decided to join. Have CC'd and OC'd for years, worked in LE for almost 25 years and strongly support 2nd Amendment rights. Military vet and supporter of military. Look forward to being here.

BRuley

I guess after reading here, it is at least nice to see that we don't have the issues that some parts of the state have (not to mention that some parts of the nation have). Other than a few idiots in Glynn County, most of the folks in LE around this area don't make an issue of OC. They haven't with me anyways. Do you guys see it the same way ?

davidmcbeth

Banned
Helloooo Georgia .... it gets too hot for me there !!!! Hot hot hot...

welcome to the forum ... hope you have not melted from the heat !

AAriondo

I guess after reading here, it is at least nice to see that we don't have the issues that some parts of the state have (not to mention that some parts of the nation have). Other than a few idiots in Glynn County, most of the folks in LE around this area don't make an issue of OC. They haven't with me anyways. Do you guys see it the same way ?

I havent had any issues, you do get the ones who stare sometimes and whisper but no problems as of yet

Skip D

I'm down in Southeast Camden County. I OC about 50% of the time,,,, rest I CC.. I have never experienced problems with LEOs.... Seem like good folks down here.