• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bare chests and guns.

sudden valley gunner

FUQ-Those who attend might see not only bare-chested women, but also people carrying firearms. Members of Washington Open Carry Whatcom County will be present – in an unofficial capacity – with publicly displayed firearms in accordance with state law, said group member Robert Stratton.“We are not providing security but some of us will attend in support of rights. It’s our belief we must all stand up for each other’s rights,” Stratton said in response to a social media inquiry.

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/article97710507.html

Seems John or I end up in the paper or on TV once a year or so.....:p

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/article97710507.html#storylink=cpy

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
FUQ-Those who attend might see not only bare-chested women, but also people carrying firearms. Members of Washington Open Carry Whatcom County will be present – in an unofficial capacity – with publicly displayed firearms in accordance with state law, said group member Robert Stratton.“We are not providing security but some of us will attend in support of rights. It’s our belief we must all stand up for each other’s rights,” Stratton said in response to a social media inquiry.

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/article97710507.html

Seems John or I end up in the paper or on TV once a year or so.....:p

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/article97710507.html#storylink=cpy

Awesome!

rapgood

Bad Bellingham Herald!

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

The online Bellingham Herald sells so much ad space that the page takes forever to load! And we thought the Examiner was bad! I finally had to delete the tab so that I could get response from all other pages I attempted to access while it was loading!

Bad online Bellingham Herald! No Biscuit!

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
A low turnout by the protesters, yes. On the other hand there were over twenty open carriers including a petite young lady with an AK47 slung across her back. A half dozen LEOs observed and some attempted to engage us in conversation. Unfortunately, they were pulled away by officer slydesko. One LEO was "plainclothes".

WE all wandered around, speaking among ourselves. Found two unicorns who saw us (WOCWC) on social media and showed. Cool. Made a few extra converts and passed out a bunch of brochures and pocket Constitutions. No troubles, no worries, no incidents.

Boomboy had a great time and his Sweetie was OCing. SVG did a bit of "public speaking" and my Sweet Baboo was their, too, with her Sig out in the open. All in all a good day for OC.

utbagpiper

Banned
Tough duty you volunteered for there :lol:

Of all the human beings in the world, it is a very small minority that look better undressed than they do with some covering.

With good reason do most who really understand how to present themselves in the most flattering manner possible tend to "leave a little bit to the imagination." In the absence of the chance to airbrush / photoshop what others are going to see....

Whether female breasts can or should be subject to different laws than male chests in terms of public exposure is not something I need to discuss here. But from a purely aesthetic point of view, most people look better with a little coverage than without.

F350

Of all the human beings in the world, it is a very small minority that look better undressed than they do with some covering.

With good reason do most who really understand how to present themselves in the most flattering manner possible tend to "leave a little bit to the imagination." In the absence of the chance to airbrush / photoshop what others are going to see....

Obviously you didn't grow up in Bloomington IN, home of IU and a once thriving limestone industry which left a number of "swimming holes" frequented by the college crowd in the 60s and 70s. AUHAAAA my formative years, couple hundred college students (50/50) and not a swim suit in sight.

solus

Obviously you didn't grow up in Bloomington IN, home of IU and a once thriving limestone industry which left a number of "swimming holes" frequented by the college crowd in the 60s and 70s. AUHAAAA my formative years, couple hundred college students (50/50) and not a swim suit in sight.

but F350, them their quarry pits were a mite, nawllll, mite my arse ~ they were flat out cold to swim in, but like you stated, as in IN, in ohio the nice young college students as well as the young country folk loved to skinny dip in them...assisting some :eek: to learn about the birds and bees not on the playground but around the quarry pits and it wasnt all lecture presentations...;)

ipse

solus

Well, just speak for yourself there, laddie buck! I will have you know...snipp.

so gutshot, should you change your name to satyr extraordinaire and have all of Ky's current population and children call you daddy?

as for selling your photos....no need as forum members can PM me and i will provide, free of charge, the location of the all the restroom stalls, rest areas bathrooms, truck stops, etc., throughout Ky where they are drawn on.

just being helpful

ipse