• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great OC Day at the libertarian State Convention April 20th 2013

sudden valley gunner

The day started the night before.

There was a premixer at Skylarks Hidden Cafe in Fairhaven, Dave Wordinger and myself were open carrying and hanging out with the national Executive Director of the party and Robin Koerner who is a very libertarian minded writer for the Huffington post and all the other fine liberty minded libertarians.

Saturday was a very busy day again there are 3 Libertarians that OC on a regular bases, Wordinger, Sands and I. John came and set up the OC table at the beginning of lunch, and he too was OC of course, Orange is Faster came way out of his way to the convention to hear me speak and helped John out at the booth. By the end of the day we had 10 or more OC'ers many who were concealing decided to exercise their fundamental rights Openly! Congrats to all!

I open carried as I spoke to the crowd, I talked about how OC is the most libertarian method of exercising your right, since lets face it if we are asking the government permission to do anything, marry, work, or travel they no longer consider it a right. My thesis for my talk was that the Right to Bear Arms is a fundamental natural right and is only just an extension of a right we have without arms, resist oppression. Was able to give a brief history of this right, the meaning of 2A, examples of what happens when societies are disarmed and how arms have protected people. The response I received was very positive.

MSGLagae and Orange is Faster at the OC Table.....this was the brief moment it had only one person at it...I would say they were the busiest table there.

Myself with 2012 Vice President Candidate Judge Jim Gray.

sudden valley gunner

The only kind I invite to my parties. ;)

Yep, I even mentioned being called so called names here, the next day at the SEC meeting, more than half the the people there called themselves anarchist.....I'd like to think my speech helped on that...;)

I knew I should have gone to this event :(

Yes you should have, 3 times as many people as last year. Great speaker session. If you want to know about joining or being part of a rising movement PM me we need more freedom fighters.