• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ho,Ho,Ho...Did Santa remember the OC'ers

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
For me, yep...but only one handgun. A Dan Wesson 44. I had two a couple of years ago, sold one then the other and regretted the last sale. This just replaces it.

I got another NEF Ultra slug gun which I've already rechambered to 3.75" and am using a new Blammy buckshot shell. It's the same .50BMG case blown out to .730 as my .730 DDR, but this one is shortened to three and three quarter inches. It will hold 3- .700 caliber round balls instead of the 1200 gr slug the DDR uses.

The first batch are loaded, I just need to get to the range to test them.

Last edited:

FFchris

Santa brought my wife a two tone Sig P239 2nd Gen SAS in .40 that she has been asking for to replace her G27 (if anyone is interested in buying her G27, PM me). He also gave me a Sig P226 Elite .40, a Benilli Supernova Tactical 12ga Pump to finish our HD armament, and a Sony ICD-PX312 voice recorder! It was a very good Christmas all around. We'll be going to the range later this week sometime.

Riana

Santa didn't get me much (no room in the sleigh with my son's new bicycle :D ) but hubby bought me a Lead Sled recoil-reducing rifle rest so I don't get bruises when I sight-in my 30-06 before hunting season. :lol:

PistolPackingMomma

We both got noise cancelling ear protection for the range, I got a Bersa Thunder CC, and a marsh mellow gun :D Damn that thing is fun!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
And don't ever shoot at the dog with it. Eventually, the dog figures out that the projectiles are edible, and begs for it. :cool:

Or insists on it!:eek:

az.jpg

PistolPackingMomma

LOL. I'm not gonna say who it was, but someone at our family get-together kept insisting I use the marsh mellow gun and aim for his mouth...and it wasn't a pet...

Tess

Founder's Club Member
We both got noise cancelling ear protection for the range, I got a Bersa Thunder CC, and a marsh mellow gun :D Damn that thing is fun!

I bought the Bersa Thunder 380CC for my daughter for Christmas. Didn't think to get her husband the marshmallow gun.

Oh well, there's always next year. (I bought him a gun last year.)

Santa brought me the latest firearm on my list. Now to get a holster for it.

Steeler-gal

Santa got me a gun cleaning kit, which I already have and a pistol box, which I also already have.
This is what happens when Santa waits until Christmas Eve to shop

GreatDaneMan

sho'nuff.

My mother paid for my crossbreed holster order. Supertuck Deluxe for my PT145 inbound in 4-6 weeks. :lol:

Still waiting for a serpa for the taurus...

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
remington 870 police magnum

To replace an aged 870 that i passed to my son got 300 rounds of federal buckshot to blast through it during my next range visit could be a long visit ......plus a summit tactical sling to LGOC it suhweeet....

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Sure is nice to see all the long guns!
I may set up a long gun forum so we can talk about carrying them.