• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AZ Baptist Church is going to protest the funeral of 9 year old girl killed in AZ.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Indiscriminate pot-stirrer?

Originally Posted by jpm84092 I actually also believe that even homosexuals ( Gay, lesbian, Bi, Transgendered) have the right to personal self-protection guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the US Constitution.
How generous of you. :p
By your tongue-lolling smiley, I'd say your comment was less than complimentary, marshaul. Are you looking to replace Spartacus as indiscriminate pot-stirrer? Just to give you a better target, when I grew up, sodomy was against the law and as far as I am concerned, it still should be. A perversion that a powerful special interest group figured out how to legalize is still a perversion. That said, I'll still stand up for their right to self-defense until the legal pendulum swings the other way and sodomy is again recognized as the depravity that it is.

Please, send all hate mail in PMs only.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Just to give you a better target, when I grew up, sodomy was against the law and as far as I am concerned, it still should be.

By what right does Dave impose his definition of "perversion" on mutually-consenting adults who have forced nothing on nobody?

And make no mistake, they are forcing nothing on you. You maintain your definition of "sodomy" as "perversion", do you not? You will not be placed in jail for not committing sodomy, will you? You are free to tell your associates your belief, are you not? The only thing "forced" on your is that you are no longer able to force people to not engage in sodomy using the force of law.

However, were you to be forcing folks into jail for committing "sodomy", then the force would be squarely coming from your corner.

Claytron

By your tongue-lolling smiley, I'd say your comment was less than complimentary, marshaul. Are you looking to replace Spartacus as indiscriminate pot-stirrer? Just to give you a better target, when I grew up, sodomy was against the law and as far as I am concerned, it still should be. A perversion that a powerful special interest group figured out how to legalize is still a perversion. That said, I'll still stand up for their right to self-defense until the legal pendulum swings the other way and sodomy is again recognized as the depravity that it is.

Please, send all hate mail in PMs only.

What the hell is so wrong with sodomy anyway??? Why the hell should it be against the law to have sex with someone? Because you think its gross? Send us a picture of you and your significant other and lets see how many people think its gross to picture you two having sex, id guess a majority.

Also please....PLEASE stop whining about someones comment who ddint even try to be offensive, they were being sarcastic, not rude. For someone who goes around trying to dictate how other people should live their live, you really should not be complaining and getting worked up over what you deem to be a completely innocent bit of sarcasm.

M

McX

maybe instead of picketing that poor girl's funeral, they should picket the jail that is holding the scumbag shooter.

Fight Crime, Shoot Back.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
My last words on the subject

By what right does Dave impose his definition of "perversion" on mutually-consenting adults who have forced nothing on nobody?

See, your response is to try to twist what I said. I didn't "impose" anything on anybody; I simply stated my belief. That is also legal the last time I checked.... Attacking someone for an opinion is rather extreme, don't you think? Take a deep breath.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
See, your response is to try to twist what I said. I didn't "impose" anything on anybody; I simply stated my belief. That is also legal the last time I checked.... Attacking someone for an opinion is rather extreme, don't you think? Take a deep breath.

I didn't attack you, friend, I challenged your opinion. Which is as equally a right of mine as it is yours to hold the opinion in the first place.

The stated belief in question was that sodomy should be made, once again, illegal. I ask you how this would not be an imposition of your opinion on those who might wish to engage in "sodomy"?

Last edited: