• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Kentucky Open Carry Meetup - July 20th

neuroblades

We will be meeting on July 20th at Golden Corral in Ashland @ 1pm. I figure that by posting this now, we will hopefully get the message out there so we can get more fine gun folks involved and coming out to the meetings.

Well, we just concluded our EKOC group meeting for the month of June and I figured since it was on my mind, I'd just go ahead and post for the next meeting.

As the time gets closer, I'll be posting more and bringing this to the top of the queue to remind folks about it.

I want to thank James & Breanna (Bree) for being the most dedicated and devoted to the EKOC and the Pro-2A cause! :) I don't think that you two have ever missed a single meeting. :)

I'd also like to welcome and thank Rob McIntosh, a first time attendee, for coming out and joining us today for the meeting. Rob's my best friend and he's been a rare breed that's stuck in there over the years. Hats off to ya, Dude! *LOL*

Last edited by a moderator:

rob31567

Sorry guys forgot about the meetngreet. Made the mistake of going to the gunshow in ashland. What a waste of 8 bucks. But I swear ill be at the july meet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

neuroblades

Sorry guys forgot about the meetngreet. Made the mistake of going to the gunshow in ashland. What a waste of 8 bucks. But I swear ill be at the july meet.

I forgot all about the gun show in Ashland on Saturday, I missed the Lexington show due to prior engagements the Saturday before and I knew that the Ashland show would be crap; they always are.

I did about 5 of those Ashland shows and I hardly ever found anything worth anything at it. They need to rename it the Ashland Knife & Old Men Meeting or Flea Market. *LMBO*

neuroblades

Eastern Kentucky OC/CC Group - Online Group is Growing!

Since last Saturday's M&G in Ashland, the EKOCCC Group on FB has gained about 6 new member! :) I'm seriously hoping that this translate into more IRL folks rolling out to the M&G's in the near future.

For those that weren't aware of the online group, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/306351512750362/

Last edited:

09jisaac

Remember Rob, you have to be in attendance for more than five meetings before Neuroblades will teach you the secret EKOC handshake.

Yeah, she brought that to my attention. *LOL* Sorry about that.

Just trying to keep you safe.

rob31567

Five meetings for the handshake....how many meetings before I get my decoder ring lol?

rob31567

I've spoken to a couple of my buddies about the mg and hopefully they'll join in on it. I'm sure theyd enjoy the meets. Also asked to join the facebook group also. Browney points towards my decoder ring lolol ;-)

neuroblades

The ring's supposed to be an ultra top secret black ops project, now someone's got to pay for this leak of information! *LMBO*

Rob, you're added! Welcome aboard, son! :)